Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
lugwee has disabled reputation

Default Re: Three New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

i'm sorry for this being of topic but, i was on my ww account and had to log out and back in and when i logged back in i found a picnic basket bed sitting in my dock! i din't know how it got there or what it is from, i have never seen it before. anybody know what it is? i hope it stays, because it is very cute!
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2011, 12:24 AM   #12

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lugwee
i'm sorry for this being of topic but, i was on my ww account and had to log out and back in and when i logged back in i found a picnic basket bed sitting in my dock! i din't know how it got there or what it is from, i have never seen it before. anybody know what it is? i hope it stays, because it is very cute!
Several people have reported this, and it happened on my daughter's account, too. It's from the Wheel of WOW. The grey skirt is programmed wrong. If you get it, you get the bed instead. It's an e-store item, so great glitch!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:30 AM   #13
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for the heads up FIA!
And thank you to tashytoot for being so quick to spot these they sound like fun!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:40 AM   #14
btad4

btad4 is an unknown quantity at this point

just a quick note: for the webkinz kinzville academy quest, one of the requirements changed from having to play recess with your pet to having to feed your pet ten apples and about the new challenges: i haven't seen them yet, but they sound very fun
btad4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:28 AM   #15

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Well that kinda stinks, I already used up all my vacations on several accounts to do the vacation challenge. Oh well, sounds like they are making it easier for those who are still stuck on the old ones. I do enjoy having challenges though. Makes having more to do on WW.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:48 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

At least it sounds like Ganz listens to some of the players

I was wondering what the 10 apples replaced (old memory ) NOW if they would just replace the webkinz rally thing with another game - I'm getting better at playing the game BUT really need a 5 year old to play it for me lol
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:59 AM   #17
lkagi is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Three New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

I think all these challenges are not for kids, but for parents. I have 3 grand-kids and they are playing, but they got problems and i don't know how to help them. Maybe you can help me. First: They cannot get those green and purple berries. Second: They have slow computer and cannot get 2000 points with rally. One of them (older one) went to friend house and got over 2000, but did not get mark. I called to webkinz and sent them email, nothing helped. Do you have any idea what else they can do?
lkagi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:13 AM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Sadly, I am not a fan of the challenges...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:26 AM   #19

Frappachino is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the challenges. Lots
of fun! I especially like it when there are prizes that
can't be won anywhere else.
Frappachino is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #20

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

There are more than just three new challenges.
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: