Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #31
wonders in color
Webkinz :)

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Thirteen New Foods Coming to Webkinz World wShop

Aye Carumba! That's a lot of new eliminations for the recipe solvers!!!

LoL Durian and Toaster Pastries make me chuckle!
Aimless is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #32
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

OOH.... new recipies!!!!
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #33
Call Me Quinn

shadowabbie is a name known to allshadowabbie is a name known to allshadowabbie is a name known to all

It's about time they got new food in the almost 3 years I've been on webkinz they was no new foods and now they have some I'm so happy.
shadowabbie is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #34
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

We need to put a note in all the unsolved threads reminding us that when the Item was made we didn't have these new foods. So they should not be a part of the recipe!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #35
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Durian? Really, WW?

True! Only future recipes can have these ingredients, all past recipes must choose from the previous selection of foods.

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
We need to put a note in all the unsolved threads reminding us that when the Item was made we didn't have these new foods. So they should not be a part of the recipe!
View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
What is Durian?
Durian is a fruit popular in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Indonesia, etc). It has a spiky hull, kinda like a pineapple, and is notorious in that people either love it or hate it. This is a quote directly from Wikipedia's entry on Durian:

The edible flesh emits a distinctive odour, strong and penetrating even when the husk is intact. Some people regard the durian as fragrant; others find the aroma overpowering and offensive. The smell evokes reactions from deep appreciation to intense disgust and has been described variously as almonds, rotten onions, turpentine and gym socks. The odour has led to the fruit's banishment from certain hotels and public transportation in southeast Asia.

Last edited by ArtySmarty; 09-01-2010 at 02:52 PM..
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 03:01 PM   #36
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

i been waiting for new food items for the longest awesome spetember udates!
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #37
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

MIXED feelings! 1, it's really cool, 2.... ahhh!!!! more combos for recipe solving !!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #38
Unregistered

Yeah....new foods. Now if they will come up with some holiday recipes for cakes, cookies and side dishes ....I'd be a happy cook.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #39
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I love and collect all food! I've already purchased these and they're awesome. Like others have said, no new w-shop foods have been added in the over three years I've been on webinz. I know this will make it so much harder to solve recipes, but I think the addition was well overdue!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Awesome! I love all the new foods! I think they should make it so you can grow the radishes and cantaloupe and food like that.
Another idea that is well overdue...more seeds in the w-shop garden section!

Last edited by magicw; 09-01-2010 at 03:59 PM..
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #40
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Just did the Wheel of Yum on my European accounts -- the spinach is on the prize wheel.

Thank goodness!! I've seen enough bananas to last me the rest of my life!! LOL

BERT_X is offline Male
Closed

Tags
small was here :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: