Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: The Third Lorax Login Gift Box Arrives

Did not get the 1st box until I called Ganz, I did get the 2nd box, now unfortunately I will have to call Ganz for the 3rd box!! I've tried multiple times but have only gotten a busy signal, so I guess there are many others who are calling for their boxes as well ! Guess I'll just have to be patient and if I can't get through today, I'll call on Monday.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #22
x tay is queen x

ceci3636 is a WI addict!
ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!

Anyone else not recieve gift boxes?????????????? NOT FAIR!!! >: (
ceci3636 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
Shecat02 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by 02Tweaker
I log in every day and I have not received any of the Lorax girt boxes. So how do I get them?
You need to call webkinz as of the kids accounts 4 didn't receive any of the gift boxes. Also the webkinz newz isn't working either for the click to win or the peek a newz either. The kids having seen any floating zodiacs or any leprechauns.
Shecat02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #24
DIABETES AWARENESS

99ashley is on a distinguished road

Well, here we go again. i also did not receive the gift boxes and the Lorax quest won't work either
99ashley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #25
Lil Kinz

PB&JellyBean is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the first gift box for the lorax mustache, but I didn't get second gift box, what is the second prize and what date was it released? I didn't get the third prize either.
PB&JellyBean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #26
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #27
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Sweet! Thanks for the info!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #28

sivbmyu9 is on a distinguished road

I didn't receive the 3rd box on all 3 of my accounts
sivbmyu9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #29
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Thanks for the update, I didn't realize the gift boxes came 3 in a row like this. Our 2 accounts received all three boxes. I babysit 6 other accounts and they received all three as well I am not sure why because there are a lot of other things not working for us.

Good luck everyone!
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #30

AndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to all

We did not receive any of the gift boxes, and there were no floating marshmallows. There was also never any Lorax themed arcade games when we visitied the arcade. Also, there have been no apples for the "Mirror, Mirror" promotion, and no clubhouse room.

Could all of this be because we have the third-party ads turned off? We got the Kinectimals and some of the Arthur Christmas promotions, but absolutely nothing associated with the Lorax.
AndrewKennedy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alucard386, double d scotland, jellydonut!, not fair!! >:(, pokemans

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: