Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default Re: The Third Lorax Login Gift Box Arrives

It's nice and all but 30% of webkinz members are not going to get it.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Still missing box #1 on my Asian account...trying to reach Ganz...but # busy...hopefully I will be able to get thru soon
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #13
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info! Love the Suess items-so colorful and fun!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #14
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

awwww!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #15

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thanks for the info
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #16

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

cool.
what a cute little bear. C:
Breener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

beaverlee is on a distinguished road

you have to have your 3rd party ads turned on to get the gift boxes. sadly, I wish I would've known this before I turned them off a couple days back.
beaverlee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
MDIChickadee is on a distinguished road

I am so sad. I did not receive the second Lorax prize. I cannot get the new challenge. I do NOT have 3rd party ads banned (never have.) I do not understand what is happening. Sigh. I am also getting, in WebKinz Newz, notices that my browser is out-of-date (even though I have the latest version of all of them!)
MDIChickadee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #19
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

What a nice surprise! I thought we were only getting two!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #20

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

The three Lorax prizes are really nice, but why is the tree (the second gift) not KidzPostable? I KidzPosted the Lorax mustache and the cuddly bear to another account, but the can't send the cute little tree! What's up with that? Glitch? A good reason or just to be annoying? Anyway, I hope everyone can get their gifts.

Star Child

The three Lorax prizes are really nice, but why is the tree (the second gift) not KidzPostable? I KidzPosted the Lorax mustache and the cuddly bear to another account, but can't send the cute little tree! What's up with that? Glitch? A good reason or just to be annoying? Anyway, I hope everyone can get their gifts.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alucard386, double d scotland, jellydonut!, not fair!! >:(, pokemans

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: