Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #61
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: There is a new Game in Webkinz World - Spree

looks interesting... it looks like dicekinz replacement though
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #62
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Click the image to open in full size.
I am sorry, but this is ridiculous! When you click the yellow "Get More" button at the top (this shows up after you use your three spins), this little pop up offers you more spins that you can buy with eStore points. Seriously, now! Real money to roll the dice? LOL!

On the up side, some of the spree cards give extra rolls! On one acct, we received three extra rolls in one game.
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:43 PM   #63
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

I have mixed feelings The game is amusing, but I don't like that it promotes a mall shopping spree with credit cards. I much prefer the message that one should be responsible with one's cash (that one earns through jobs, like on the rest of Kinz). We don't need any more lil shopaholics! Plus the fact that you can purchase more plays with real money? Mixing real money and "mall" money? Seems a little dubious Sorry to be a party pooper.
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #64

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Click the image to open in full size.
I am sorry, but this is ridiculous! When you click the yellow "Get More" button at the top (this shows up after you use your three spins), this little pop up offers you more spins that you can buy with eStore points. Seriously, now! Real money to roll the dice? LOL!

On the up side, some of the spree cards give extra rolls! On one acct, we received three extra rolls in one game.
I know it's kind of lame to offer extra rolls for real money... but I have to admit that I as tempted. I stopped myself from buying though.
Hey, I'm getting extra rolls right now by clicking floating dice at webkinznewz!
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #65
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

PERFECT!!!!! I was requesting this! Thanks for the update WI!!!

Ok, Now that I've looked at it, I am not as excited. REAL MONEY?? And credits, it just confuses me SO much!

Last edited by Ham4life; 04-13-2011 at 03:05 PM..
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #66
nannie917 will become famous soon enough

You can get extra dice in webkinz news.
nannie917 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #67
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
Ok, Now that I've looked at it, I am not as excited. REAL MONEY?? And credits, it just confuses me SO much!
In regards to it costing real money, that is totally up to each individual player. It doesn't have to cost a thing to play.

Regarding credits/credit card, you do have to earn/win the points that go on the "credit card". Seems to me it's like earning Zum points to "buy" different items out of the Zum catalog. It's not credit in the sense that you can spend what you may not have, like a real credit card. In the end, I think it's really just a way of keeping track of points in the theme of shopping at a mall.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #68
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Five rolls today! woot woot! (Three to start, one from WKN, and one form a Spree card)
My first two rolls where disappointing, yellow bag which didn't show up, and 20 credits which didn't appear. came back later and got one free roll, 24 credits, and a red bag.

All the talk about flats brought to mind a Gieco Commercial with the talking pothle, LOL
"Ooooh, your tires all flat and junk, did I do that?"

Mall robber! Racoon! *Peeks left slowly* *Peeks right slowly* "Aaah! Bandit! Oh, it's just you Sneakers" (My Moms racoon)
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #69
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I LOVE this game! Its so cute!
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #70
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Wow!! That is soooo cool!! Can't wait to finally understand the game in a week or so and get my game on!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: