Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #51
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: There is a new Game in Webkinz World - Spree

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
If I have mall credits, how do I spend them?
You have to wait until you advance to the mall so you can use them.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #52

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I was just on the Webkinz Newz site and clicked on floating dice and won an extra roll. Anyone else know about this?

Just read this on the newz site: To celebrate this great new game, Webkinz Newz is going to be giving away a bonus roll every day for the next 8 days! Watch for the floating dice and click on them when you see them. Fill in the forms correctly, and a bonus roll will be added to your account. Visit the Arcade and play SPREE! to see your extra rolls.

Last edited by suzy12356; 04-13-2011 at 12:24 PM..
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #53
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
I was just on the Webkinz Newz site and clicked on floating dice and won an extra roll. Anyone else know about this?

Just read this on the newz site: To celebrate this great new game, Webkinz Newz is going to be giving away a bonus roll every day for the next 8 days! Watch for the floating dice and click on them when you see them. Fill in the forms correctly, and a bonus roll will be added to your account. Visit the Arcade and play SPREE! to see your extra rolls.
I actually just read the SPREE game and it said watch WKN and Today's activites for free rolls, and was heading over to WKN to see if it was a floaty clicky game WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #54
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I actually just read the SPREE game and it said watch WKN and Today's activites for free rolls, and was heading over to WKN to see if it was a floaty clicky game WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing
I found the dice a couple of times for my family's accounts and then when I entered (or tried to) for my next account it said the campaign was not active. I found the dice again and then it said I already had my turn (which I didn't because it told me the campaign was not active). The rules said it was supposed to end at 11:59pm tonight. Is anyone else having any problems with this?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #55
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I found the dice a couple of times for my family's accounts and then when I entered (or tried to) for my next account it said the campaign was not active. I found the dice again and then it said I already had my turn (which I didn't because it told me the campaign was not active). The rules said it was supposed to end at 11:59pm tonight. Is anyone else having any problems with this?
Oh that is not cool..
I found all 10 accounts their free dice for today.
On my free dice on one of them I got a 90% off WShop Coupon........... 90% WOOT
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #56
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Oh that is not cool..
I found all 10 accounts their free dice for today.
On my free dice on one of them I got a 90% off WShop Coupon........... 90% WOOT
Congrats on your coupon!

I wasn't able to get the bonus dice for 2 accounts because of the error.

On our last account, I was able to get the bonus dice!

I guess I missed getting 2 flat tires! LOL!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #57

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Ooh, a game like Jumbleberry fields! Cool! Only we can play it more than once a day I think.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #58
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Okay just did my SPREE rolls...but only after reading what you all posted here! I even had my bonus roll thanks to what I read! I got a red and green shopping bag and got about to the end of the first line. NOW the question is does WW save where I am and I build on it like Jumble berries or do I start over and over?
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #59
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Okay just did my SPREE rolls...but only after reading what you all posted here! I even had my bonus roll thanks to what I read! I got a red and green shopping bag and got about to the end of the first line. NOW the question is does WW save where I am and I build on it like Jumble berries or do I start over and over?

it saves where you are
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #60
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I love all the new prizes, haven't played the game yet, but will later...thanks for the info.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: