Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Default Re: There is a new Game in Webkinz World - Spree

Looks--and sounds--fun! The prizes look really cool, too. Can't wait to check it out.

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #42
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

First I rolled a 6 and landed on a red shopping bag. I rolled another 6 and landed on another red shopping bag. I then rolled a 4 and landed on another red shopping bag! (I only received the red shopping bag once, so the 2nd & 3rd rolls were "wasted", but got my closer to the mall--but with no mall credits!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:02 PM   #43
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Same thing happened to me with the multiple red shopping bags! But at least I kept moving forward. I love board games so I'm enjoying this one so far. Hopefully we'll have multiple opportunities to earn additional rolls-if only it were as easy as earning Pachinko Pods.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:07 PM   #44

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

during my games i got an extra roll from the spree card...
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #45
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

My daughter tried the first thing when we logged in today(she's home sick) We like it. Thanks for all the helpful info I have seen here. Busymom, You Rock Also, I learned from others about the troubles you can encounter, like the flat tire and the Mall Bandit, LOL! Thanks I'll pass this on to my daughter.

One thing I would like to point out. While the rolls are accumulative. Remember NOT to go passed three days without playing.The game will only hold up to 3 rolls. The bonus roll box can hold an unlimited amount. That's where you will see any extra rolls you may win from the WKN, Today's activity or the Pet of the Month Loot bag. Plus if you buy any rolls, they are stored there as well. You will se a die with a number showing all your bonus rolls.

Have fun everyone Yes it will take awhile, but that builds the anticipation, just like Jumbleberry Fields.
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #46
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

How do you get the badge?
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #47
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

2nd account: 3 flat tires in a row! Love that "random" programming!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #48
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
2nd account: 3 flat tires in a row! Love that "random" programming!
Why would I buy bonus rolls at the eStore??
Old 04-13-2011, 12:16 PM   #49
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

If I have mall credits, how do I spend them?
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Why would I buy bonus rolls at the eStore??
That was my thought, but some do. I probably would if I had the $ to tell you the truth LOL
I got a free roll my first spin, red shopping bag my free roll, red shopping bag my 2nd roll, and something that changed all my bags to yellow for the next 3 rolls, will have to wait till tomorrow to see what that brings.
I guess it is not so much a game as another daily activity.
Sorry about your flat tires......watch out for those silly potholes I guess
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: