Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 10:19 AM   #71
Gift Guru

mishl486 is just really nicemishl486 is just really nice

Default Re: Thankz Pointz system has been removed

Well, the points don't do anything for you anyway, so it doesnt really make any difference if we have them or not
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #72
Meowww
Gift Guru

soccerismylife004 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Thankz Pointz system has been removed

Well at least there coming back....right? I really liked them and i think this is good because now ppl will now not to beg for them!! (i did it once or twice but i am knew and didn't know that)

ONDERFUL EBKINZ ORLDWIDE!!!
soccerismylife004 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #73
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Its not a punishment what they are doing..its moderating their board. When things get out of control in any group new rules have to be made and changes have to take place for all not just a choice few. Its just a change and they didn't say it would be forever...just for a while. They also said they kept your original points...so this isn't so bad. People would get all in a twist if some had the ability to leave a TY point and others did not. That would cause total chaos. And the feedback system is nothing like TY points. The feedback system is critical for the safety of all those that trade. That could never be removed unless the right to trade was also removed.

Last edited by Tula; 07-06-2007 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: add
Tula is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #74
ryman1214
Gifted
ryman1214 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, not to be against you justin, but cant you ban thankz points from the users who misuse them?? Could you maybe PM me a reply??
Old 07-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #75
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Oh my gosh!! I had NO idea we couldn't offer!! Is what is in my sig offering? Cause if it is I will take it out right now!!!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #76
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ryman1214
well, not to be against you justin, but cant you ban thankz points from the users who misuse them?? Could you maybe PM me a reply??
It would be really hard to JUST take it away from people who have been misusing it. Because 1. They would have to figure out who all misused it and 2. Figure out some way to give it back to the people who had been using it right!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 10:45 AM   #77
Gift Guru
twirlgirl is on a distinguished road

Ok, I understand. But please return them sooner or later!
Old 07-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #78
snazzykinz

lol, i was wondering where they went! i think its a good idea what ur doing. its annoying wen people nag and beg for thx points
Old 07-06-2007, 10:55 AM   #79
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Thank you for all the hard work you do, Justin (and all the rest), and I can just as easily thank you (any of you) through a post. Hope this relieves you of some of the work you had to do. You are much appreciated!
Old 07-06-2007, 10:58 AM   #80
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Hey justin! iI'm new here... how do i post my own blog???
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: