Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 06:52 AM   #41
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Thankz Pointz system has been removed

Thank you Justin, I think for now it is a great idea removing them. I have seen many posts begging for them. With over 9 thousand members now and growing each day, I am sure everyone especially you and the moderators would like some time to relax and enjoy all the different topics here.
I sincerely thank each of you for making this a safe place for all to post
Gram2Four is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 06:57 AM   #42
Gifted

webkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, man. Well, I have to agree the begging and stuff was getting annoying. I got to 120 Thankz Pointz recently and I felt very accomplished, but that was a good idea to remove it.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

buckdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Or you could go the other way and let people beg or offer them. who cares? it's not like there's any monetary incentive to having a bunch of thanx points. that way you don't have to worry about people reporting it all the time because it's perfectly legitimate.

and if you don't like the threads begging for them, don't read 'em!
Old 07-06-2007, 07:22 AM   #44
sydamty

Thats understandable...We all hope we can come to an aggreement later on...its a nice gesture to give and recceive!
Old 07-06-2007, 07:41 AM   #45
disney10066
Gifted

webkinz11495 is on a distinguished road

I don't like it when people begg for thankz points, I like giving them out to people who DESERVE it.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:42 AM   #46
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

It really doesn't matter to me about the Thankz points. I never seen the purpose of them anyway. A person didn't get anything for having them or lose anything for not having them.

Justin, even though I haven't been here very long I feel you and the other staff are doing a great job keeping this board safe and fun...Thankz!!!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:31 AM   #47
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

Wow. I have to say, the members here on WI never fail to impress me. A big THANKS to everyone for taking the change so well. Reading all the posts of support and understanding is great As for the suggestion to take away thankz pointz for those that abuse the system, unfortunately the system doesn't work like that. It's one of those everybody has it or nobody has it deals. I hope you all can understand that. Again, thanks for everyone's understanding - you all make WI a great place to be!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:35 AM   #48
Pupspawz

Oh so thats why I did not see them its sad that people had to beg and stuff like that.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #49
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

Thanks Justin! I got kinda sick of everyone begging for them. I mean, they aren't really a big deal. People don't judge you by how many thankz pointz you have. If they did, they'd be as shallow as a tide pool.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #50
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

i was wondering what happend to thwem...
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: