Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 02:07 AM   #11
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Thanksgiving Day Specials at the Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I don't see how to buy all 25. I only see 10 for sale. How did someone buy all of them already? They are a steal at a dollar compared to having to buy all 25 real ones last year to get the prize, which I couldn't do. Can someone point me in the direction of the other 15 ornaments?
I am confused too?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I can't find all 25 either. How did someone get them all? I am really confused.

Sorry about the blue I have no idea why my post came up blue. I chose black. Hopefully this one will nto be blue. Oh My....
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:18 AM   #13
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

Under Christmas decoration in e-store- go down to Decoration sets--there you get 5 sets for 4.00 each. This will give you all 25 decorations and you will get your window.
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:19 AM   #14
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
I can't find all 25 either. How did someone get them all? I am really confused.

Sorry about the blue I have no idea why my post came up blue. I chose black. Hopefully this one will nto be blue. Oh My....
Maybe Estore is a missprint?
But why would you spend 4,000 for 2 sets if they are only 1,000 each?
Still confused?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:26 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I think I get it. You have to buy 25 decorations, not just ornaments. So if you buy what is available now ornaments (10), garlandS (5), tree toppers (5) and tree stands (5) that makes 25.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:26 AM   #16
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

There are not 25 ornaments. You get 25 decorations total. You get your window with 25 decorations.
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:28 AM   #17
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

So it should cost $20.00 to get the entire tree set ??
5 sets of 5 ornaments/decorations ??

I would love to have the Santa Window but I'm not sure I want to spend that much.
Still it would be much cheaper than last years (which the DD insisted on having).

Last edited by funkyc63; 11-26-2009 at 02:44 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:36 AM   #18
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by willie
Under Christmas decoration in e-store- go down to Decoration sets--there you get 5 sets for 4.00 each. This will give you all 25 decorations and you will get your window.
Ooooohhh! OK, thanks for clearing that up for me! I was a bit confuzzled. LOL! And now I have to wait until tomorrow since ww is down for the night. I wish they had just offered one package deal as well as the other options. Seems like it would have been easier and less confusing - at least for those like me operating on one brain cell at this hour! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:38 AM   #19
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Yes you get the whole set for $20. They are under the heading of Christmas Decorations, Decoration Sets . you will find all 5 sets there.

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Yes you get the whole set for $20. They are under the heading of Christmas Decorations, Decoration Sets . you will find all 5 sets there.
I paid $100 for last years , I would much rather it this way.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:48 AM   #20
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

How pretty!! I got the present collection and can't wait to see it! I plan on getting more. If you get all the collections do you get more than one tree to put them on?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, topazpoppy was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: