Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Thanksgiving Day Specials at the Ganz eStore

A new front page story has been added:

Thanksgiving Day Specials at the Ganz eStore

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that they are running specials for Black Friday and Cyber Monday also!
Webkinz: Spotted Sea Monster, Topaz Terrier
Exclusives: the Entire Renaissance Palace Theme
Deluxe Only: Center Court Collie (new), Space Explorer Cocker Spaniel Figure (new)

Christmas Decorations are now available from the eStore with a choice of Tree Bases, Ornaments, Garland, Tree Toppers, and Decoration Sets! Unlike with the Series 1 ornaments, where certain decorations came with certain ornaments, the Series 2 decorations are each sold separately in the Ganz eStore. Players entering one decoration code get a "Series 2 Decorative Christmas Tree" they can customize. Players entering the codes for all 25 different tree decorations (not ornaments) get an animated "Santakinz Village Window". These two items cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost.
For a complete list of the available decorations, please visit WI's WIki, HERE.

Thanks to kayembee for this picture of her Tree and her Window.

Thanks to WebRegi, we can see that a badge is awarded also. Congrats on becoming a Santakinz Helper
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 01:18 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Thanksgiving Day Specials at the Ganz eStore

OH MY...what a BEAUTIFUL Tree and the PRIZE that it unlocks...that window is amazing! Is it animated?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #3
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Oooh love the tree and the window.
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

OMG how pretty, cant wait.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:29 AM   #5
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Congrats Kayembee! I guess I should have spent less time on this thread. Good to see you on the front page though, even though you never look at it. LOL

Christmas Ornaments in E-Store
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Do we know how much the ornaments are?
I am going there in a few minutes I guess.
The tree is pretty!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #7
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Awesome!
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #8
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OH MY...what a BEAUTIFUL Tree and the PRIZE that it unlocks...that window is amazing! Is it animated?
It is animated Dixie.

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Congrats Kayembee! I guess I should have spent less time on this thread. Good to see you on the front page though, even though you never look at it. LOL

Christmas Ornaments in E-Store
Thanks Mom, and thanks for the heads up
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:00 AM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

So I am confused?
If you can buy the ornaments for 1,000 points each and it unlocks the tree, does it also unlock garland, tree topper or base?
Or does it depend on the ornaments?
And so why would you spend 4,000 on 1 set?
If you can spend 1,000 per ornament?
I want all 25 but I am trying to go the most economical way
Thanks for any advice!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:05 AM   #10
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I don't see how to buy all 25. I only see 10 for sale. How did someone buy all of them already? They are a steal at a dollar compared to having to buy all 25 real ones last year to get the prize, which I couldn't do. Can someone point me in the direction of the other 15 ornaments?
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, topazpoppy was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: