Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #31
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Thanksgiving Arrives in Asia ~Updated

They ate the Turkey last year? Mine has been sitting on a table all year and my pets haven't eaten it. hmmm.... maybe they think I cooked it!
Now I'm worried about putting this gift in my room.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #32
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone have any pictures of what the items are?
sara9894 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #33

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I got my Thanksgiving gift fine. It work for me
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #34
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

I dont want to know what the gift is!!!!! Stop telling us this!!!!!!!!!!!
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #35

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

I love the basket it comes in. I wish we could put that in the room. It's so pretty I hate to open it.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #36
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Now that I think about it, I don't I ever logged on on Thanksgiving last year, what a pity. I am looking forward to getting this years though, they are all so cute! But I am not quite sure which ones are just the foods and which one you can place in your room-I don't want to take a chance. Does anyone know?
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #37
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm still thinking the gift should have been an indian head dress-or even a female pilgrim hat...

I shall just have to keep living in my virutal virtual world...

Click the image to open in full size.
I love your indian head dress! Maybe you should email it to Ganz to help them with ideas for future.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #38
bsa99

bsa99 will become famous soon enough

why does Asia get the Thanksgiving baskets if they don't celebrate Thanksgiving
bsa99 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #39
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by bsa99
why does Asia get the Thanksgiving baskets if they don't celebrate Thanksgiving
If they didn't give all accounts the same gifts, they would need to find out what holidays Asia has that US doesn't, then give them gifts that they don't give US accounts. The way they do it now is the most fair way.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:44 PM   #40
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

oh boy! i gotta go see if mine is there!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
footontable was here, gift is a pie table, pp same as last year. :(, smells like purple, topazpoppy waz here!, weird gift

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: