Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #21
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Thanksgiving Arrives in Asia ~Updated

Can't wait for tomorrow. Thanks COWS!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #22
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Be aware . . . that stuffing is a food, so if you try to put the nice looking item on your table (like last year's turkey), it's edible by your pet. I figure many know this, but just to be sure . . .
HITR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #23
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

happy thanksgiving asia!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOOHOO! Thank you for making this thread COWS I GOT MINE!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #25
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

i am about to open it right now!
cotoncandybunni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #26
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just open my gift boxes on my Asian accounts. They are cute! I especially like the pie tables.
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #27
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm still thinking the gift should have been an indian head dress-or even a female pilgrim hat...

I shall just have to keep living in my virutal virtual world...

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:34 AM   #28

FreakShow. has a spectacular aura aboutFreakShow. has a spectacular aura about

Someone posted a spoiler on youtube, I like the gift.
FreakShow. is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #29
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I carefully read over the gift, I wanna be surprised....
I do think they should change the 2food - one item policy though. Why not 2 items, one food?
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #30
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by HITR
Be aware . . . that stuffing is a food, so if you try to put the nice looking item on your table (like last year's turkey), it's edible by your pet. I figure many know this, but just to be sure . . .
Thanks HITR for the heads up reminder on that!! I know many were disappointed last year when they accidentally ate their Turkey by mistake!! This way anyone saving foods won't make that mistake ~ hopefully!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm still thinking the gift should have been an indian head dress-or even a female pilgrim hat...

I shall just have to keep living in my virutal virtual world...

Click the image to open in full size.
You are just too funny dragonbird!!!! I think you did an excellent job getting one in your picture anyway ... LOL!!!
Don't feel bad, there are many others of us living in our virtual virtual world's and staying there too!!!

BTW, you did a phenomenal job dressing your Turkey this year, I could hardly tell it was a turkey! (Except that his wattle gave him away ......... it's hard to hide that!). A Santa Beard would work, but we don't have one of those either ....... sigh ............

Have a great Thanksgiving!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
footontable was here, gift is a pie table, pp same as last year. :(, smells like purple, topazpoppy waz here!, weird gift

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: