Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I love everything Ganz has done this year, from festivals and gifts with collecting candy and treats in the clubhouse, Doug the dog, Jumbleberry fields, magic mire, I love it all! I love that I a grown adult learn new things off of Quizzy's and most of all that my children and I have a great place to get together :-)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 12:06 AM   #62
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

I am thankful for WW brining family and friends together!
sugarkisses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #63
snow96white

snow96white is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all your hard work Ganz!
snow96white is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #64
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

I love WW because it is a safe place to go on the internet and I don't worry about anything offensive happening to me or my children there!
pbandj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #65
Unregistered

A very Happy 2010 New Year to all of you wizards at Ganz
Thank you so very much for all of the memories of 2009
Old 12-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #66

PSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant future

I'm thankful for everything Ganz has made, but the best parts are probably the unique pets and all the fun new activities that have been made/added. Thank you Ganz for everything! =)
PSIhunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #67

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

I just wanna say that webkinz world has literally made me enjoy the computer a lil' more! I mean it is probably one of my fav. sites to go on because you can decorate rooms!!! I absolutely love that!!! It is like the people at ganz read my mind! I love the room themes and pets are sooooooo cute!! I love webkinz and in fact one day I am gonna be known as the 99 year old grandma playin it and I will be proud. I love to decorate and Ganz lets me do just that! And in my heart...................YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR WEBKINZ NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. PERIOD.
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #68

basbunch is on a distinguished road

Thanks Ganz for providing a way for my kids and myself to bond!
Also thank you for making the site new and exciting with every additon!
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #69

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I'm thanksful for the new club house buddies...Doug the dog, Ghost, and Miss birdy. They've been a lot of fun and i can't wait to see what else is comming!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #70

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Thank you Ganz for making a terrific, creative and safe site that kids and their parents can both enjoy. Great new themes and activities this year... loved the Snow White mining game, Ms. Birdy's Twelve Days of Christmas, Doug the Dog gem trading, new games in the arcade. Deluxe membership has been a great add-on feature, but WW is great fun with or without Deluxe.

We all know WW has glitches that can sometimes be frustrating, but I will patiently accept a few glitches as a small price to pay for the new and creative features that WW offers. I have to admit that early this year I was a little worried that WW was in danger of turning into a "pay to play" site with its overemphasis on eStore and Deluxe and buying extras for added features. But I'm very thankful that throughout the year Ganz added on many great features and themes for EVERYONE to enjoy. You can really get a great value product just for buying a $10 plushie animal. Way to go for remembering the regular folks, while also giving extra options for your die-hard
fans. My family is looking forward to 2010.
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT WEBKINZ YEAR!
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: