Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

mnmoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

My favorite thing that Ganz did this year was the release of the Webkinz moose!

Thank you Ganz for all of the new pets, games, and items. But I especially thank you for developing Webkinz World in the first place. It's been a great hobby for my kids and me to do together. I appreciate the efforts to make WW safe and fun. Keep up the incredible work!

Last edited by momwhoplays; 12-28-2009 at 12:16 AM..
mnmoose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #52
Banned
mochapuplover will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much webkinz for everything you have done for us this year
mochapuplover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #53
Over 200

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

thank you ganz for this amazing site and all the things you have done!!!!!!!!!!!! happy new year!!!!!!
Luvthepandas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:37 PM   #54

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Hi and thank you ganz for creating a wonderful game, thank you justin for making an amazing site to help us with all our webkinz needs or concerns! Cocoa bean you're icon that you made is very nice - I love the rainbow wording!

I'm thankful for my family and for my computer and ganz so I can play webkinz!!!Happy News Everyone!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #55
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much Ganz for the new additions!! Would really like to see more additions without additional purchases!! Thanks for the thread!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #56
Unregistered

I'm thankful they came back out with the arctic fox and the red fox. Foxes are my daughters favorite animal, and she's been hoping they'd come out with a plush fox since she started Webkinz in 2007.
Also, I love the Signature pets!
Old 12-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #57
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

I thank ganz for all the effort and hard work they put into the glitches, games and thinking up new webkinz.
Webkinz*lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #58
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thanks so much, Ganz, for a lovely year! We appreciate the time you take to make a fun, safe place for us to play, learn and meet friends. Blessings to you for a wonderful new year.
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #59
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

ooo, it's so hard to pick! the 12 days of Christmas was very awesome, and I love the new, more imaginary pets. The Ribbon Unicorn and the Peppermint Puppy are my favorite.
Jumbleberry Fields is great, can't wait to fill up those jars! Also, I love that the games in the arcade don't seem to have an upper limit. Or least if they do, I haven't beaten any yet!
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:01 AM   #60
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

THANK YOU FOR THE GIRAFFE AND ZEBRA AND FOR COMING UP WITH A SOCK MONKEY!!

you guys rule!
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: