Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #41
shelsi
Webkinz :)

Shelsi530 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I'm thankful to Ganz for working so hard and updating Webkinz World and Kinzville News a lot. Also for making lots of fun activities for the website.
Shelsi530 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #42
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

I am thankful for:

Polarberry Jam
Jumbleberry Fields
The Prize Klaw
All the new pets (especially the Birthstone pets and the Giraffe and Tomato Clownfish!)
The new badges
POTM music videos (SOOOO catchy!)
Ms. Birdy and Ghost in Clubhouse
Kinzville Park and Mr. Moo
Snow White ads
Zumwhere and Zumbuddies
Magic Mire
Webkinz Newz Contests

There's too many to count!
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #43
shelsi

Shelsi530 is on a distinguished road

oh, and I am thankful that Ganz makes the 'kinz cute n fuzzzy!
Shelsi530 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #44

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Thanks, Ganz for all the fun WW provides for me and my family. I so enjoy this web site. It is a great diversion for me. I do appreciate all the work that goes into making and maintaining this web site. I really look forward to all the fun in 2010.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #45
SusanFLKY is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm grateful to all the hard workers at Ganz - Santakinz's helpers must have had very long hours this year.

Webkinz was great in 2008, but 2009 was fantastic - especially the ghost at Halloween and the 12 days of Christmas (wonderful prizes). We love the Deluxe membership too. There's always something to look forward to.

Webkinz has created a special bond between me and 6 grandchildren that live hours away. That's something money can't buy.

The extremely creative people at Ganz deserve a pat on the back. Thank you for making so many children - and adults - happy.
SusanFLKY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #46
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thank You Ganz for a wonderful year and for having a product that lets me and my children play and spend quality time together as well as teaching them how to take care of a pet!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #47
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Everyone seems to be "zumming" it up perfectly! My DDs and I have something in common. Something to look forward to doing after homework!

Thanks Ganz Team
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:27 PM   #48

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

Webkinz is great fun, a wonderful creative outlet and a super way to connect with friends and family. My best friend, her daughter, my granddaughters and I all play. Thanks, Ganz, for doing a brilliant job. I'm looking forward to the exciting new things coming up in 2010. Happy holidays to all the wonderful folks in Webkinz World!
awryalot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:27 PM   #49
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

WoW! .. where to begin?! .. This past year has seen many wonderful new additions to Webinz World ...

- Deluxe Memberships
- the Estore Gem Pups / new items being introduced regularly
- new W-Shop Themes
- new Games in the Arcade
- lots of great new Pets, both plush and E-store!
- awesome little Zumbuddies!
- Trick/Treat in the Clubhouse!
- Chritmas fun activities/gifts too numerous to list!!!

For the above listed and much more that is unlisted,... I thank you Ganz .. you are doing a great job! .. you have created a wonderful site for families to play and interact safely....
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #50
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I love that Webkinz IS cross-generational. I love all the new things our Webbies got to do this past year. Most of all, I love how Ganz went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure 2009 was the best year ever on Webkinz.

THANK YOU Ganz!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: