Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #31
winx123
Webkinz :)

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Ty Ganz fo a fantastic 2009!
Love the festivals,love the snow white prizes,love the ghost hunting, and especially what u did for us this christmas....wow what amazing prizes we've been able to have.
Most of all i llove the fact i and many many adults can enjoy this wonderful site along with our children or by ourselves. A Huge wish goes out for a Happy and Healthy New Year to all.
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #32
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I'm very thankful for this great Website. Webkinz is pretty much like..my Addiction!! With Zumbuddies, Signature webkinz, E-store & Birthstone pets; I know that 2010 will be a fantastic year for all of us. Thanks for everything!! We love our Webkinz!!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #33
Lil Kinz
mala8 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you GANZ

i am thankful for All the things you do in webkinz world. it is amazing how you can do all that on a computer with all the programming and hard work. i love the park and the trading rooms especially. the signatures were a GREAT edition and i have all of them except the golden retriever. The suspense for waiting to find out about new things going on. the graphics are amazing and you always fix the glitches in a very short amount of time. Webkinz world is amazing.

THANK YOU GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proud owner or 107 webkinz! :gwolf:
mala8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #34

oreene has a spectacular aura about

Thank You Gangz for a great Year!!! This year we are now 4 generations of Webkinz LOVERS!!!
My Mom who now has ++ 230 webkinz Myself with ++ 220 webkinz my Daughters accounts as well as 3 of my grandchildrens. so we are a growing family of webkinz .
Thank you webkinz this always gives all 4 generations something in common to talk about!!!!
You have given an age span from 3 to 65 lots to talk about many many thanks!!!!
Hope all your familys have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!
oreene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #35

happypineapple is on a distinguished road

Thanks for making Webkinz Signature (:
happypineapple is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #36

sda76 has a spectacular aura about

To everyone at Ganz:

Thank you for all your hard work in creating, maintaining and improving Webkinz World.

Having worked in the software industry I can say with certainty that I know how much planning and coding goes into the site. It's amazing how beautiful your graphics are and how well the whole thing works.

Have a happy and prosperous New Year!

sda76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:11 PM   #37
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I'm thankful for the estore and deluxe advantage.
The 12 days of Christmas
Trick or Treating in the clubhouse
All the cute new pets
All the great new games
All the additions to the Magical Forest
KInzville Park

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 12-27-2009 at 11:14 PM..
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #38

ejfine12 is on a distinguished road

Thanks 4 everything ganz!!!
you really made a difference with your hard work!

Click the image to open in full size.
ejfine12 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #39

clucknmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this site. I got involved in it when I was pregnant with my 1st child and it became my addiction. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys put in. It is a wonderful, clean site where I can have a lot of fun and do some pretty awesome things. The addition of all the new stuff this year has been amazing. The other day I was talking with someone about what has been added since I first joined in 2007 and I am simply amazed. You do a wonderful job, and even though I may complain about glitches and problems I truly appreciate the hard work you have put into this wonderful site.
clucknmoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:14 PM   #40
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I am so thankful for the many fun hours I spend on Webkinz World! I love all of the new additions, pets and fun!!! And I share this love with my family! It's a great way for us to play together online! Thank you Ganz! Everything that you do is much appreciated by our family!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: