Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 08:47 AM   #321
jdpeach

Thumbs up Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

WOW my first year ( excluding 6 days in 2008 ) of webkinz was cool. Originally I bought this for my sister but to help her I played more. Now me and my sis both have two webkinz and loads of exclusives and rare holiday items. And Ganz has, been frustrating occasionally especially during the webkinz park thing. But I look into it now and their good outweighs their bad. And to think a few days ago I was about to call them and ring their neck but the glitches and the errors aren't their fault. And thank you yes you members at webkinz insider you have helped me LOTS during your first year. But all the credit goes to Ganz so thank you for a wonderful year and I might not see as much of it in 2010 because I'm moving to Argentina but Whatever I see or don't I'll catch up later.

THANK YOU GANZ - jdpeach
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #322
Webkinz :)

ctufts is a jewel in the roughctufts is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

i am thankful that we have a site that is not just fun, but it is also a great way to learn new things! i enjoy getting new webkinz every month and having so much fun with them! I enjoy playing games, taking care of zumbuddies and updating my webkinz collection often. Webkinz World is t he #1 site that I use and play at most.
ctufts is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #323

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

I am thankful for all the hardworking people at Webkinz who worked hard to fix all the glitches this year had to offer. I am thankful I got my gift from Webkinz on time. It may not have been at the perfect time when I logged in, in the morning but at least I still got it.
Polarbears11122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:08 PM   #324
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

I'm thankful for all the great games to play when i'm bored.
suneshin3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:31 PM   #325
ho doesn't love a

WishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonder

Thank you for bringing in the Signature Pets this year!
WishyWashy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #326

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

I am thankful to Ganz for creating a fun, educational site that I have enjoyed sharing with my nieces and nephews! Thank you Ganz for all the crative ideas, for working hard to remove glitches, and for keeping your word. Wishing you a Happy New Year!!
Unicornluv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:48 AM   #327

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

I'm thankful for the really soft plush animals, especially my new Signature wolf. He comforts me when I feel really sad or scared. And I loved all the Christmas gift's Mrs. Birdie had!
BirdGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #328
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks you Ganz for allowing us a site for adults and children to both enjoy. We can communicate, but do it in a safe manner. We can enjoy playing games and earning Kinzcash....but with just enough of a challenge to keep us wanting coming back. And of course, we never know what surprises are waiting around the corner!!!
toodles812 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #329
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I am very thankful to Webkinz World for many things but the thing that I am most thankful for is for providing a safe playing area where I can connect with my nieces and play games with them or send them special little gifts through kinzpost from time to time! It is a great place for a little getaway to decorate or play games and there are always new and exciting things to discover! It is a great place and I very thankful that my niece put me onto it a couple of years ago. I am also extremely grateful that she introduced me to Webkinz Insider too!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: