Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 05:52 PM   #311
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

First of all...what a great thread! I love it!

I am so thankful to Ganz for creating Webkinz World! My free time at home and abroad has never been so much fun before! This is the most interesting, challenging, fun, and rewarding hobby I ever had. I am thankful that Ganz continues to make Webkinz World an everchanging yet nostalgic and unique place in cyberspace. They have continuously brought new and unique ideas to the website that always makes me smile and say "wow, that's so cool!" I especially enjoyed the Ghost finding at Halloween and of course the generosity of Ms. Birdie who brought the most gifts to Webkinz World ever at Christmas.

Here is a poem I wrote just now:

I am thankful for the old pets, the new, the retired, and the few.

I am thankful for Doug, for Mr. Moo, and the Kinzville Park, too!
I am thankful for the Rares and the Virtuals and the Magical Forest Crystals, the Leaves that Fall and Caring Valley trees so tall!

I am thankful for the Stadium so grand and the bountiful Super Recipies at hand.

With contests galore, who could ask for much more? Zumbuddys who wave...its just food and toys they crave!!! So why am I so thankful?, it's easy to see, there is no other website like this to me!!!

Thanks Ganz...keep up the great work! Looking forward to 2010!

Happy New Year!!!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #312
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

I am grateful for the Deluxe gifts and the estore. I am also grateful for all the new pets that Ganz came up with for this year. Also I am gateful for all the new fetures,(don't know if I spelled that right), like the games and such THANK YOU GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to 2010
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #313

catlady is on a distinguished road

There are so many great things to say. I love having more cats available, but I am most thankful for being able to play games with my granddaughter. For a long time, she lived on the other side of the country. Now she's in the same state and we still play online a lot.
catlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #314
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Thank you, Ganz, for your wonderful customer support
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:16 AM   #315
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, Ganz, for a wonderful website. My niece and nephew started me in Webkinz World with a skunk, and I as an adult have chosen to grow my family of animals. Three generations of my family share in the fun--we love the creativity and humor of Webkinz World. What do I like most? Webkinz World is a place where pets and their users don't have to be rude, obnoxious or vulgar; rather, being nice is a-okay. Bravo! Best wishes for a prosperous new year to your company and all your hard-working employees.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:18 AM   #316
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Thanks for everything, but mostly Hippo Fridges!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #317

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

I like that monkey
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #318
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thank you Ganz for Deluxe accounts, for all the Festivals and activities added this year. For all the new games in the arcade and for all the new room themes. Most of all thanks for a safe place for my kids to play and the endless hours we enjoy together on the best site on the web.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:08 PM   #319
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I am grateful to Ganz for an innovative, safe and kid-friendly site. My grandchildren and I have shared the wonderful World of Webkinz. So many life lessons are easily learned there from caring and sharing to simple fun and improved computer skills. Viva Webkinz and Viva Ganz.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #320
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

Ganz- you have made many kids, like me happy and wanting more than what you have gave us so i say thank you for everything! I hope you have great ideas for 2010 and i am excited to see them! thanks for everything!

your biggest fan -Snowwie

snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: