Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

catyland is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I am thank fulll for all the new webkinz to colect. Ganz has put some real thought into them! They are amazinG
catyland is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 10:56 PM   #22
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Thank you Ganz for an incredible year in Webkinz World. I love all the new editions that have come this year, new daily activities, new wshop themes, and especially the new rare theme. My favorite feature this year was the Zumbuddies, so great job and I can't wait to see what the New Year brings us in Webkinz World. Hope you all have a wonderful and Happy New Year!!!!!
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:56 PM   #23
Unregistered

Smile Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Thanks so much Ganz! Everything in WW was so amazing, but then you edited it and added new things like, the kinzville park, or jumbleberry fields. Everything is now just peachy! I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into WW to make it better than ever! Thanks soo much Ganz! We truly owe you one!

Thanx,
lilangbeki
Old 12-27-2009, 10:56 PM   #24
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Me, too!! Me, too!! My family enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas...but our favorite is Jumbleberry Fields. Woohoo!!
Linnae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #25

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I am thankful that webkinz is safe for my girls. Now I don't have to worry about them. Webkinz is something that we enjoy together. Webkinz gives us something to look forward to.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #26

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I am Thankful to Ganz Webkinz, because it has let me have something that I can share with my darling granddaughter. We laugh, giggle, and have the best time together. Even with all the little glitches, we both really love playing with our Webkinz Pets! Thank you, Ganz, for this wonderful site! (And thanks to Webkinz Insider, for all you do too!)

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #27
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am thankful for so many things in Webkinz World! The highlight of our 2009 would have to be the ease in accessibility for my 75 year old mom, my self and my daughter to play. 3 generations can connect and verse each other in games and activities from across the country. In addition, thank you for providing a means for meeting new friends, and for friends and family to dialog, mail and share!
I am looking forward to a terrific 2010 in webbie world
THANK YOU!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #28
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Thank you ganz! You are doing a great job! I keep comiing back for more
hoops2614 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #29
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I'm thankful that GANZ made and keeps running webkinz-a fun, safe, and entertaining website... all of the new activities are great!!
swisscheese101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #30
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I am thankful that Ganz has given my son and I a site to go to each day that provides good clean fun for us. This year Ganz created some of the best pets we have seen so far in WW and I can't wait to see what the new year brings. Keep up the great work Ganz!!
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: