Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 07:18 PM   #281
hayley♥williams
Webkinz :)

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Thanks for making this the best year Ganz, and I <3 the Kinzville Park
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #282
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Thank you GANZ for making my past two birthdays the best, if it won't for your site my birthdays and other holidays wouldn't of been nearly as fun!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #283
Lil Kinz

Hankdog77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to thank Ganz for changing my account name because someone knew my code and kept logging in and stealing. Thanks for helping me!
Hankdog77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #284

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

Dear Ganz Staff-
We are thankful that you listen to our requests and care enough to ask our advice. This just helps to make Webkinz more and more exciting everytime a new addition is added. You add something for EVERYONE which keeps us all coming back for more and more. I already have many fun places I love to visit in Webkinz World and I can't imagine what is coming next...But, I can't wait to be a part of it though! When life makes you feel and you are up all night working on the next NEW THING...remember there are many of us who are for U!! Keep up the great work.
1webkinzfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #285
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Thanks Ganz for all the new things you added to your website this year, all the new pets you made, the new games, and all the other things.

I gladly appreciate all the things you do. Thank you.

Dot Jr.
Dot Jr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #286
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou soo much, Ganz, for creating Webkinz! Best site (same rate as WI, though! LOL) EVA!!! I go on it whenever I get the chance! Thanks again!
Aqua Stone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:19 PM   #287

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I'm thankful that Ganz' programmers are gainfully employed attempting to run a VIRTUAL world and aren't out there in charge of National Security or Emergency Medicine or something. On the other hand, I'm thankful their Creative Department has so many brilliant designers working in it. I guess you can't have everything.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #288
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks Ganz for all the cool new pets, the new recipes, the new clothes (altho they could tone PJ Collie down a few notches). the clothing machine, the variety of new games (some I can even win!), the Zum Buddies, THE THINGS TO TRACK (from Doug to the Ghostie to the Dwarfs to Ms Birdy to MR MOO!) and most of all for making such a (stealing from MWP because I can't say it better!) fun cross generational site!

It's not only a safe place for the kids to play it's a safe place for all us "kid-ults" (courtesy my niece, who calls me that) to play, too.

Also Thank You Ganz for making Webkinz World so cool because if you had not...there wouldn't be a Webkinz Insider!

I have "met" so many awesome, talented and creative people of all ages, from all around the world here...we all share our love for our Webbies and our love (and, yes, at times - frustration) with WW. I'm proud to call them all my friends!

My (Amethyst Desert) hat is off to Ganz for 2009 and here's looking forward to 2010!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #289
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you Ganz for making Webkinz World such a wonderful site. I'm an adult who is a kid at heart so I love all of the things you have created. I know how much work all of you people at Ganz must do to make this site the best there is. Thank you again and may all of you at Ganz have a wonderful New year.
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #290
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i am thankful for webkinz world and for the signature timberwolf and peppermint puppy coming out.

i am thankful for whoever came up with the idea of webkinz world
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: