Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Wow! What an exciting year this has been in Webkinzville!!! New themes, new games, Doug, Santakinz, recess, Deluxe accounts, and so much more!

Thank you so much, Ganz, for creating such a fun, imaginative, non-violent world where people of all ages can have fun and be creative. I really appreciate all the efforts of everyone at Ganz.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #272

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Dear Ganz:
Thank you for coming out with signature pets. I love their fur. Thank you for coming out with cool new arcade games.
dorinda1213 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #273

*webkinz in FL* is on a distinguished road

I'm thankful for all thee wonderful minds at ganz
W00T W00T!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*webkinz in FL* is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #274
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Im Extreamly thankful for Ganz hard work and making a BOSTON TERRIER Webkinz when i asked them like a million times! =]

and just for making WW cause ive had a stronger relationship with my sis because of WW thanks for every thing!

Kayrocks1!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #275
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I am grateful for a fun,save place for kids to play on line. And for aplace of enough varitey to keep us adults amused too. Several of my grown up friend are Webkinz addicted. Me included. Hope for many years of gentle good fun to come.
Blackdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #276
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

We have three generations hooked on ebkinz. Thank you for sticking with us!

I'm happy that you always make things right when I have a glitch. Good job getting the Santakinz gifts delivered! ~ not to mention Valentines Day, Spring Celebration, Webkinz Day, Halloween, & Thanksgiving.

But I think my personal favorite events are the celebrations when we click on snowflakes, leaves, Googoo berries, and even POTM ribbons!
jaxcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #277
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

This year I got my first webkinz (a sea otter named Whirly)!! I love the site and I'm planning on getting more webkinz later!!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #278
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

I'm thankful Webkinz is a place where I can meet new people and meet up with friends . Thank you Ganz!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #279
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I LOVE YOU GANZ! (OK, so i am addicted) I thank you for my family deluxe account, and Kinzchat PLUS- It made trading so so much eaiser. I LOVE IT. I also love the Halloween and Christmas event, I had to do for the family (8 accounts) but I did it with Love!

Happy New Year Ganz employees - you deserve it.

And of course I am thankful that I found Webkinz Insider, you make my day so much easier, first site I go to in the Morning, and last at night. PEACE
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 PM   #280
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Thank you Ganz for making such a wonderful world where people of all ages can go and play. It's fun, educational and safe for all. There are amazingly talented programmers, artists, and tech support people. I started in Webkinz babysitting my granddaughters accounts, and got completely hooked. So much to do, and so many wonderful people (and pets) in Webkinz world.
May next year be blessed and bright for all!
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: