Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #261
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I'm thankful that Ganz never gave up. On Christmas there was a glitch and they had to make some workers work! Thanks Ganz!
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #262

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

cool .. cant wait yippie:cmunk:
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #263
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

I am thankful for all the work that GANZ has done this past year: Zumbuddies, the new games, and the Mrs. Birdy fun. We have seen evidence that they pay attention to their fans and to the happenings of WI ( the Nutcracker play ). It has truly been a remarkable year and I look forward to 2010
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #264
ekgym3
Gifted

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light

I am thankful because Webkinz has brought my mom and I close together and we can bond when we play together.

-Rocky :rac:
Rocky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #265
smlfberry

smlfberry is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to the folks at Ganz for caring so much about Webkinz! You guys have been so creative and fun, and have made this a great year to play Webkinz.
smlfberry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #266
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thank you so much Ganz!! We really do appreciate all your very hard work!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #267
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Thank you Ganz for all the fun new game's, exclusive items AND pet of the month items! All the new Webkinz are awesome, as well! The Birth-stone pets are a creative idea! I love them so much! Thank you mostly for creating a fun, edicational site for me, my sister and friends to play on!

Alley
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #268
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I am thankful for Webkinz World,because being disable,I look forward to what will be the new thing going on in W.I love everything about W.So for a few hours a day I can be just like everyone else,and not have to think about being disable.Please keep up the awesome work.A super Thank-You one and all at W.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #269
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

THANK YOU, Ganz crew!!
I too am amazed by the wonderful things you did with WW this year. Please, let it go on for years to come!
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #270
cupcakewebkinz1120

starrystar5593 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for a great year GANZ!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for making webkinz world better and brighter.
starrystar5593 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: