Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 12:45 PM   #241
Webkinz :)
heuynew will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Thank you Ganz, you guys have the best interactive website ever
heuynew is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #242
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I'm thankful for so many things!

Thank you for all the AMAZING new pets that came out this year! I adore the Chimpanzee and the Weimaraner! And the Blufadoodle is so creative!

Thanks for making the Signature pets! They are amazing!

Thank you for all the new online stuff you added this year! I'm lovin' Jumbleberry Fields! And Zumbudies are adorable!

Thanks for having all those contest on Webkinz Newz! I haven't won yet, but I have fun trying! And I really love the fact you are giving away the 25 Sweet tooth Tigers! I felt that was really nice of you guys!

I really think 2009 was a great year! I'm sure 2010 is going to be even better! Thank you Ganz!
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #243

WebkizGirl27 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for all the new webkinz, and the new room themes!
Job well done!
WebkizGirl27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #244
Unregistered

Smile Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

i am thankful for all the new items, themes and curio shop themes and items that have become part of webkinz. every since i started webkinz i could not beleave how much fun i had. i lost everything in early january because someone broke into my acount and i became miserable trying to get everything back including my favorite holiday items but when the fall fest came i was able t get candy from the ghost to replace my candy treats that i lost.in late november and early december new themes and items came out which i bought to repay for the kitchen theme that i lost including the rare master grill which broke my heart when i realized it was gone.when i heard that mrs. birdy was coming to the clubhouse i became so excited. also knowing that there was a room that i could sit on santa kinz lap i became even more excited.i found mrs. birdy 2 times although i became i disapointed all my webkinz friends sent me the birdy items i needed. i mainly want to thank you for inventing signature webkinz because in the middle of november i bought a signature timber wolf and named him balto. without balto in webkinz world and in my life i would not be complete now all i do is play with him but i still check in with my other webkinz. thanks for a great year ganz. i can't wait for the exciting things coming in january
Old 12-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #245

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

It's been a great year Ganz, thanks for all the awesome pets, and for the new ones arriving in the new year.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #246

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

thank you ganz!for all the hard you work you have done to make this a safe and fun website to play!
may favorite part of webkinz world is probably the webkinz!cause each pone is different!THANK YOU GANZ!!!HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
webkinzlover191 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #247
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Thanks Ganz for all the lovely plushies and estore pets and items this year

can't wait to see whats in store for the year 2010

thanks for all the hard work all your employees put into the the website and making it a very addictive game for children and adults to enjoy .
And a very big thank you for getting all our christmas gifts to us from santa
you truly are an amazing website, I personally Thank you

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all

tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #248
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Thank you so much Ganz! I love all the new games, pets and other things you have added this year!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #249
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

thanks for making such cute 'kinz! like the cats, I looking forward to more!

Merry Christmas!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #250

MintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of light

i really like all the awesome new pets ty ganz
MintyReindeer is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: