Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #231
hot chocolate

Smile Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Wow! Webkinz World has changed a lot! With sooo many more 'kinz to buy and play with! (: thank you Ganz for such a wonderful year full of surprises! (:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #232
I LOVE my
Webkinz :)

Pumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Thank you all so much for new exciting games like Pizza Palace!! Thanks for Signature Pets!! Thank you for all of the new Webkinz releases!! Thank you Ganz for Zumwhere!! Thank you for all that you do for Webkinz!! We really appreciate it!!
Pumpernickel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #233
ebkinz rocks!!

radiantrabbit will become famous soon enough

Thank you Ganz for all you have done this past year on Webkinz World, improving, adding new games and other things. I hope that you will have a wonderful new year! and that WW would continue to grow! I enjoy all the hard work that you put into ww! Thanks!!

-Radiantrabbit
radiantrabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #234

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

I'm thankful to Ganz for how much they care about the users.
They always make sure that players are safe, and the work
they put into getting all of us our Christmas gifts really reminds
me that they care about all of us. Thank Ganz for another great year!

~Cats4Ever
cats4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #235
Hi, Call me Katie(:
Banned
Patty Cat is on a distinguished road

Well 1 Cocobean you're a great banner maker 2 I'd like to say thanks Ganz for the games and all the new stuff.
Patty Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #236
Unregistered

Red face Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I especially LOVE all the new stuff you've added since 2008-especially the new winter pets and the new parts of the themes!
Old 12-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #237

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

This is our first year in Webkinz World. We were introduced by my sister in law, thinking it would be a great way for the cousins to keep in touch. I am now the biggest Webkinz fan in the world. I've loved discovering all that can be done. Fall Fest was wonderful, Snow White was amazing, the ghost in the clubhouse was wonderful. I didn't think it could get better... but it did. If my one and only Webkinz Christmas gift was that incredible dancing robot, I would have been happy! You did indeed outdo yourselves, Ganz.

My one concern is that the e-store will replace tangible items. My daughter loves "real" clothing, carriers, etc., and I love trading cards. I hope that more products will be available for purchase in 2010.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #238

Flame65 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I would like to thank Ganz for all their hard work, especially when there was a glitch. I think it is amazing that they program internationally and keep us all up and running. This site gives me the opportunity to have something in common with the children in my life. Great job!
Flame65 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #239
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I'm thankful for Signature Pets and Zumbuddies, and all my BFF's on Webkinz world Thank you, Ganz, for making it possible for kids like me to have such good friends that will last a lifetime
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #240
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thumbs up Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I'm very thankful to have a clean, family (kid) friendly website on the internet that has games that EVERYONE in my family (from kindergartner to adult) can play and enjoy. We each have our own unique playstyles, and which games and features we frequent and enjoy, and that is what makes so cool!

I'm also thankful for the Signature Penguin ("Penny") and Baby Penguin ("Pen Pen") that I got for Christmas!!!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: