Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #221
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I think that this has been the best Webkinz year I've ever had! I love all of the additions that have been made to Webkinz World. The new creative pets, Zumwhere, the Signature Line, Jumbleberry Fields, Fixing the Clubhouse, Doug the Dog, and so many others! Ganz, you care about your customers and listen to what we have to say. Sometimes we get mad when there's a glitch that should be fixed, and usually we get mad at you. But we all know that you take the time that could be spening with your family to fix these flaws. We appricieate this so much! Webkinz is something that I can look forward to at the end of the day. I love to play with my pets online and off. Although most of my firends have moved away from Webkinz World, I have strong intentions to stay. Thank you Ganz for an amazing, fun filled world! I would like to wish everyone at Ganz a prosperous new year! And for Webkinz World, I know it will be.

Polkadot54
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #222
Webkinz :)

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

I'm thankful for the new pets, kinzville park, new room themes, and that the site is safe
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #223
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i liked the ghost and ms birdie. i also liked the addition of great new pets.:fp::deer::kanga:
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #224
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Many thanks to GANZ for everything they do Webkinz-related! My daughter and I share WW and my son and I share Webkinz Jr. They are 2 of the only sites I actually feel comfortable letting my kids play on without me looking over their shoulder the whole time, even though I am on it with them most of the time. I appreciate the constant attention to online safety for the kids. Thanks for the new games, the new pets and the new activities. Kids from a young age through adult can be entertained on the WW site. I have never been a stuffed animal type person, but GANZ has done such a good job infusing personality into the Webkinz I actually enjoy them.

Thanks to a great 2009 and looking forward to a great 2010!

Thank you and Happy New Year!!
psumommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #225
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I agree, we should thank Ganz for making this year fun, mysterious and full of new games!!! This year was one of the best that Ganz has made, I hope that next year is even better! Thank you so much Ganz, and thanks to everyone for thanking Ganz!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #226
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

My favorite new things was the Caring Valley trees...between my mom and I we have every one! I love them the most!
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #227
Unregistered

Ganz,

Thanks for such a great year in Webkinz World. I really enjoyed the new pets created this year - especially the Webkinz Turkey for Thanksgiving in 2009. Also, the clothing machiene is pretty awesome and Zumwhere is even cooler! I also really like the Webkinz Park. Thanks for a great year in '09 and I hope the year of '10 is even better. Thanks!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #228
Unregistered

Thanks for an awesome year! I loved everything about it. I love seeing all the new and greatest news and seeing what is going on in webkinz world. Thanks for an awesome 2009 and lets hope for an even better 2010 filled with new pets and games!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #229
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Thanks for a great year Ganz!

I'm thankful that your doing more Webkinz cats
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #230

photolady will become famous soon enough

Thank you for all the wonderful ideas, and gifts threw out the year this was my first year as a Webkinz Pet Owner I fell in love and have over nine accounts within my family I alone have over two hundread pets. Please keep up giving us the fun for the following year. Happy New Year! And God Bless All!!!
photolady is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: