Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #201
Webkinz :)

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by ashtonlolz
Thanks Ganz!!!!!!
to make the year better you shouldve made a flamingo and a kiwi
oh well maybe next year
thanks ww is all i play on!
Ashtonlolz I like your tribute to M.J., I miss him too!

Thanks to Ganz for all their efforts in 2009, I think the additions of a Ghost at Halloween, Ms Birdy and SantaKinz at Christmas and new contests, arcade games and other additions to the WK World have all made me more of a "Webbie Lover" than before! I like many others here who have posted enjoy the interaction with WK World and what it brings to each of us in the family as we share our webbie lives together! Thanks for that too Ganz!

On to 2010 and more enhancements and pleasures! Keep up the good work!

View Post Originally Posted by adean1993
I am thankful that Ganz has provided a site that not only allows my children AND myself to have fun, but gives us a way to interact and communicate with each other. I cant wait to see whats happening next year.
I totally agree with your communication comment, the same is in our family too!!!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #202
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Thank you thank you thank you EVERYONE at Ganz!!!I have so much fun i n WW. I love all the activities, arcade games, contests, stores & being able to make a super big house for all my pets, birthstone pets & all the cool stuff at the estore, special holiday gifts....................I could go on & on & on.
I also love that my mom saw how much fun I was having that she joined WW too. We have so much fun together. WW is for everyone!! Thank you thank you thankyou!!!!!!!!!!! I wish a Happy New Year for everyone nwho works at Ganz.
suzee
:acs::bas::cmunk::chi::cs::husky::gr:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #203

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

I have had a fantastic year on Webkinz World. I'm addicted now though, which is somewhat of a financial concern at my house. I tried out the Deluxe Membership and love it. I'll renew it for sure. Loved many of the new pets, especially the Springer Spaniel, Sea Serpent, and some of the Signature pets even though I didn't buy them (too expensive). I've missed some of the seasonal giveaways though where you click on the floating leaves and/or snowflakes and get prizes. The Twelve Days of Christmas countdown was good though. Much easier than chasing the Halloween ghost which was very frustrating and I couldn't get all of my candies/pumpkin. Thanks for always working out the glitches quickly. The Kinzville Park is a huge hit now that it's working. My son loves it. Keep up the good work. I look forward to many cool pets including whatever Diamond pet you come up with for April. Thanks!!!!
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #204
musicgirl1996

Smile Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I am thankful for all of the hard work that the people at Ganz put into Webkinz World, and a special place I can go and hang out with my webbies when things get stressful in the real world. Thanks Ganz!!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #205
Lilikinz123

Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!

I am thankful that Ganz has been working so hard to get the glitches out of Webkinz World. =D
Lilikinz12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #206
BCGranny

BCGranny is on a distinguished road

I would like to Thank Ganz for an Awesome year.

The creative thinking, the Great Tech service I received. The Programmers, the COOL pets, the AWESOME site for a Family to enjoy, a way for Grandparents to be able to interact with Grandchildren whom are far away (via the clubhouse).

THANK YOU GANZ for a great year and looking forward to 2010!!!!
BCGranny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #207

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

Thanks for spending your time to make the kinzeville park, and many other things! Also thanks for always fixing the glitches when they need to be fixed.

mybuckets <3
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #208
Unregistered

I love Everything ABOUT WEBKINZ. I LOVE ALL THE ARCADE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #209
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

I am glad that Ganz has added new games and places in WW to make it more fun for me and my daughter.
bamboobreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:47 AM   #210

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

thanks Ganz for the great pets
Click the image to open in full size.
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: