Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #161
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I want to thank Ganz for all the hard work that has gone on with many of the events this past year. The 12 days of Christmas and Santakinz was exceptional. I loved the different festivals
such as the snow white , fall and winter festivals. I appreciate all the gifts given for special holidays, the new games and the deluxe options, the clothing changes etc...Sometimes the glitches are frustrating, but knowing you are working on them helps.. Please know we appreciate what you do and by doing it well it makes many children and adults happy and that they will continue to participate in the WW experience.
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #162

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

thankyou for all the great years ganz! Webkinz has been ausome!
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #163

mathteacher67 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I love the new Jumbleberry Fields Game - it is great ! Have also enjoyed the Bamboo Break game and the Eager Beaver game. Ms. Birdy and her 12 Days of Christmas were wonderful fun and I hope you will do a similar activity again sometime. Thanks for lots of fun times!!
mathteacher67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:37 AM   #164
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i am thankful for such creativity in the estore! the extras in the deluxe packages, new themes , new products. but i think mostly i am thankful that ganz is keeping in touch with their customer base! listening to what we like and what we don't like, adding comment sections to the news, and for recognition as we recently witnessed on this board for a job well done by our member Bindidog!!!! go ganz! you rock!!!
You summed it up perfectly! My thoughts exactly!!! I`m very happy with all the new additions, especially the ghost at Halloween, Ms. Birdy 12 days of Christmas was excellent and having Santakinz made it very exciting for all indeed. Keeping us posted throughout the gift delivery was very thoughtful and yes, recognizing Bindidog for her creativity was such a class act indeed!!! Happy holiday Ganz staff and may you have a Happy New Year. Keep up the great work!!! CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 12-28-2009 at 09:51 AM.. Reason: typo
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:40 AM   #165
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I am thankful for all the fun games and activities you allow us to do! Also your support with anything when we happen to call about a problem. Happy New Year, Ganz!!!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:41 AM   #166
Thank you Canada!!

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

I am thankful that Ganz is bringing back retired items for those of us who were not around when Webkinz started. It makes it nice to be able to wish for something and it comes true when you see someones amazing room.
WEBKINZREADY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:41 AM   #167
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

KUDOKINZ
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:41 AM   #168
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Oh and BTW: Polarberry Jam is my favorite game, Great job on that one! thanks ganz!!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:43 AM   #169
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Ganz, I am thankful for your time and effort it taking care of all the complaints (even if it takes you away from your family on special holidays) you have to handle whenever you launch a new great idea. You never give up until it is fixed. After all the "bugs" are worked out, the ideas are amazing! I also love the variety of pets and games! Keep up the imagination! I'm hooked and so is my family!

Thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:44 AM   #170

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

Ganz is the best! Sure, I whine a bit when I get locked out or there's maintenance, but to me it's worth it. I'm a 50 - something dog mom with Multiple Sclerosis and Webkinz is a great (and fun!) way to pass the day for me.

Thanks, Ganz, and all the GREAT PEOPLE at www.WebkinzInsider.com

sarinsmom and proud mom of 27 other ebbies
sarinsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: