Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #141
nfsne
Webkinz :)

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Dear Webkinz,

I am thankful for all my new babies this year. I am up to 308 pets LOL. I am thankful for when times are tough I always have Webkinz World to turn to, to put a smile on my face. I am thankful for all the great items you have given us this year. The holidays have always been my favorite and this Christmas you did more then anyone could have imagined. Thanks for being there day in and day out. Always keeping things new and fresh. I look forward to many more years of pure fun and excitement.

Thanks very very much Here is some of my year in pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpgat the park.jpg (19.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgchopsticks.jpg (22.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgcompetition.jpg (70.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgethan coral cove1.jpg (142.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpghappy cow's room.jpg (25.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpghalloween two.jpg (16.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgparty time.jpg (97.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgsantakinz tommy.jpg (38.4 KB, 0 views)
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #142
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thank you very much Ganz for keeping Webkinz fun all year, halloween trick or treating was great and so was santa kinz and Mrs. Birdie's 12 days of Christmas. I look forward to next year with great anticipation. Thanks Mr. Ganz our family has enjoyed Webkinz together this year.
And I think a thank you for is fitting WI has been here for us to enhance our enjoyment of Webkinz world. Thanks Justin and Wendy, and all of the mods and admins. that make the whole thing work, I would name names but I'm afraid I'd miss someone .Thank you to all the insiders for sharing thier humor and creativity you guys make insider the best.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #143
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Click the image to open in full size.

For all my beautiful and soft plushes,

For the wonderful games I so love to play,

Pour toutes les opportunites vous m'avez donnez pour collectioner toutes sortes des choses,

Pour avoir creer une monde virtuelle qui est la plus fun du monde!
Asacardimus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #144

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinz World because, as an adult, it gives me a place to unwind. I find it very therapeutic to play with my little pets, feed them, send them to school, do my gardening, grocery shopping and different jobs -- it is a fun escape. Plus, I really enjoy the trivia questions and many of the games.

My two daughters and I joined WW several years ago because the girls each wanted a Webkinz pet. I didn't know anything about WW at the time, but some friends assured me that the site was "cute and safe." So my then-11yo got her first pet and the three of us hung over the computer watching the adoption process. We were all hooked as soon as she started setting up her first room. We laughed so hard when she created a bathroom and her pet said, "I'm so glad you bought a toilet!"

I think that Webkinz World offers a lot of life lessons for kids both older and younger if parents will take advantage of it as a tool and not treat it as just a game site. That is the main advantage of parents and kids playing together and I see a lot of that around here.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #145
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

I'm so thankful for all the wonderful new pets! And that when I had a problem & called them, I got up with a person, who was so kind, & solved my problem, & put my mind to rest. And I do love, love, love Jumbleberry Fields!!!
Scotchy48 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #146
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Thanks to Ganz for a great year. Even though at times there were some issues- the staff members worked thoroughly to make their customers happy again.
Love all the new stuff this year- Doug the Dog, Kinzville Recess, Park, Movie Screen and more!

I love Webkinz!!
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #147
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Thank u Ganz so much for a great year! hope it will be even better next year! Thanks Ganz for making so many cute pets this year!

Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #148
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Ganz,

Thank you for all the cool things you've added this year. Pets, games, items, features! I love webkinz and I thank you for everything which makes me love it.

KittyCats10
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:13 AM   #149
shelbydawn123

shelbydawn123 is on a distinguished road

thank u ganz 4 the wonderful new pets including the signature pets n the awsome new daily n other games hope 2 c other kewl stuff next year thank u again so much
shelbydawn123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #150

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz started out as a safe fun place for my boys to play and it didn't take long for me to get hooked as well! Thanks for all of the hard work, new features, and fun. A special thanks to all of those hard workers who had to work on Christmas to make thousands of kids day special!
jennkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: