Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

brb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to all

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I'm thankful that Ganz always comes out with awesome new places, games, and other things like the Ms. Birdy countdown, Santakinz, the Ghost, Kinzville Park, and so much more!
I can't wait to see what's in store for 2010! Every year just keeps getting better and better! Thanks so much Ganz!
brb1995 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #132

dolphingirl13 has disabled reputation

I'm thankful for the new eStore Birthstone Pets, they were probably my favorite new feature of 2009.
dolphingirl13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #133

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

I am most thankful for the pet of the month songs and the new song showcase in WW (is hoping the himilyn song will be just as awesome as the pink pony cuz i have one)
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #134
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Thanks, Ganz! I'm glad that they started Signatures, POTM music videos, and so much more! But I also like the fact that the giraffe is so cute.

Redinky
redinky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #135
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Thank you Ganz for giving my children and I a safe place on the internet to play together. Thank you for all of the new and exciting pets and games that were added in 2009. Thank you for also allowing me to see that customer service is important to your company. With all of the hard work that was put into getting our Christmas gifts delivered it was very clear that Ganz is a great company that is only getting better! So from my family to yours-Thank you and have a Happy New Year! We are looking forward to many fun filled days in Webkinz World in 2010!
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #136
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

I'm thankful for a site that allows my dad, me AND my son to be able to play together. Funny how cute fuzzy little plushies and a well thought out site could bring three generations together. I hope it will still be around when my grandkids and Great grandkids get here!
Happy New Year Webkinz and Ganz!!!
kbamomea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:55 AM   #137

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Thanks Ganz, for a great year. My favorite addition is the Wish Machine. I think that it gives kids who's parents can't go out and buy them new Webkinz constantly, a shot at getting a super cool exclusive item.

Another I like is the all of the new Webkinz that were added to the Webkinz family. I personally love the new birds, and the LLAMA!!! My Llamas name is Lucy I absolutely LOVE the quality of the stiffed plushes, too. Thanks again, Ganz, for another great year!
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:55 AM   #138
Unregistered

I am so thankful for everything the they done in webkinz world! I am extremely thanful for all of the new games!I also love the new pets! But the deluxe membership is probly my favorite! Once again......THANK YOU GANZ!!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #139
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I like that in 2009, Ganz fixed Server 10 so it's pretty reliable! I stopped getting 'please waits..' this fall, and WW got fairly quick and reliable, making the other additions possible to enjoy! Also,
-- Jumbleberry Fields (I'm a complete addict)
-- Zumbuddies (though I don't have one personally)
-- Signature pets!!!
-- Magic Mire!
-- weather and pretty skies
-- treetops!
-- Deluxe
-- birthstone pets!
-- Doug (giving us something to do with extra gems)
-- Countdown to Christmas 2009 w/ Ms Birdy!

And I'm not 100% positive yet, but it seems like Fashion class (Academy) works again past Level 8 without tutoring, and Fall Fest was better than last year IIRC!

Compared to 2008, this has been a fun, smooth WW year.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #140

webkinzsolver has a spectacular aura about

I'm thankful for pretty much everything in webkinz world, it's such a fun and friendly environment. I am most thankful that Ganz works really hard so that people can have fun in webkinz world, and so it can be safe for all ages too.

Thank you Ganz!
webkinzsolver is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: