Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #121
hy can't I be a
Webkinz :)

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

I am grateful to Ganz for giving me a way to interact with my kids and give us something to talk about. Webkinz games also is helping me teach my daughter about how practicing makes you better at things. She is still learning that if you're not good at something at first, don't be disappointed. You get better with practice.
tammie2222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #122
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I am thankful for the fact that Ganz cares so much about their customers. People just don't realize it. I mean, the employees stayed at work all through Christmas day trying to fix the silly present issue. It must have been a huge sacrfice for them. Ganz tries to make so much fair for us, and it's really kind of them.

I'm also thankful for the new line of Signature Webkinz. They're so well-made, and you can tell Ganz works hard on them.

Thank you, Ganz!

tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:10 AM   #123
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Thank you Ganz for all the exciting Webkinz and the wonderful games in Webkinz World. We are looking forward to all the magic and adventures in 2010.

Thanks again.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:11 AM   #124
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

I am thankful for...

all the wonderful stufftanimals that they have made
all the fun games(mostly Polarberry Jam)

and keeping it running as a safe and fun site just like it did back when I joined in 2006!!!!

I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:14 AM   #125
jeepchick4x4

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

I am thankful for Webkinz world itself, for being a fun, safe site for my kids and I to play on and for giving my daughter and I something to connect on and share in together that we both love!! And of course for finally getting a Webkinz Giraffe!!!!!!!
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:15 AM   #126
e Are Golden

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

i am thankful for how ganz always tries (and succeeds) at making new and fun games and places!
div0716 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:16 AM   #127
sunni49 and sunnidaz

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Ganz for providing me a way to become closer to my niece, who started me on this journey. Your site is a great way for me to decorate rooms, play games and adore all of the cute pets in my houses. Thank you for a fun and relaxing outlet after a rough day at work, and now my kids know just what to get me on all the gift giving holidays. I also apprecate how you come up with new ideas, work hard to fix issues (Santakinz comes to mind), and makes sure the site stays safe and clean for all of us. Happy New Year Ganz, can't wait to see what comes up next.

sunnidazes
sunnidazes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #128

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

Since my daughter got her first Webkin in 2006, I have not come accross a better site for kids to play on. It is educational, fun, teaches kids about responsibilities and gives them a place to hang out and interact with other people online in a safe area.

My kids have other online pets/toys and none of those sites matches Webkinz!

The fact they Ganz is always looking for new ways to grow and make the site more just shows you how much they are involved in making it fun for kids and adults alike!

Thank you Ganz!
babyface0185 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #129
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I am thankful for such a wonderful website for kids all ages, and parents, too! It is safe - if there was no "filter" at the Kinzchat Plus rooms, it would be loaded with cussing teens, and innapropriate things. Ganz, you do a wonderful job on Webkinz World!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #130
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

thank you to ganz
you did a good gob with that banner Cocoabean you have great talent
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: