Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 AM   #111
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

what a great thread.
i am very thankful that ganz has grown with the base of members who play.
all of the great additions this past year have helped to make it a place to go every day and feel excited.
thanks ganz!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #112
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I am thankful to Ganz for creating such a fun and safe environment for my girls, nieces and myself to play. I love that they come up with new and exciting ideas all the time and can not wait to see what 2010 has in store. Thanks Ganz!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:27 AM   #113
Webkinz :)

diannebee will become famous soon enough

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the new Halloween and Christmas activities! Spreading it all out over so many weeks made the fun last longer!
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:49 AM   #114
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

When I saw this headline I nearly fell from my chair from laughing so hard....but I guess that is because I am fresh off the delayed Christmas gifts from Santakinz.

Yes, Webkinz is an absolutely great on-line play site. For us old-timers to Webkinz, we've put up with the glitches so long that it's nearly a part of the package. As an adult, I tolerate the mistakes because I know its part of life. But as a mom, I witness the disappointment of a child when many things go wrong.

So, thank you Ganz for a trying. We love the product. Please put some effort into making the site glitch free instead of adding so many new features.

I want to say a big thanks to for helping my Webkinz experience be much better by sorting through the problems and features for us.

Last edited by franks8; 12-28-2009 at 07:52 AM..
franks8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #115
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

Thank you for.....

Birthstone Pup and the Shimmering Snake!

and SNOW to make our pets shiver and shake!

Rain and falling leaves, reminding us of the SEASONS,

and our new friends, who laugh with us for all the right reasons!

We love our Zumbuddies, Flying Fairies, and stylish race cars,

and a Santakinz's ROBOT, who looks ready to go to MARS!

For all of the hard work that goes on behind the scenes,

we thank the technicians and pet designers, weavers of children's dreams!

I am looking forward to 2010,

and tumbling Jumbleberries, over and over again!

THANK YOU GANZ for all our fuzzy friends!

G-d bless each with His peace and joy, which never ends!
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:52 AM   #116

DinosaurGirl<3 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to Ganz for all the great pets every new month.

Your new year's resolution; Fix more glitches.

Other than the glitches, 2009 was an amazing year on Webkinz World.
DinosaurGirl<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:58 AM   #117
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

thanks for everything. It is a wonderful site that has given us years of enjoyment so far. It has been a safe educational site to go to without the worries of harming our kids. Ganz has proven time and time again that they care about the kids as well as the adults and they recognize the public.

The fact that they also recognize sites that cater to WI and here what we say. They have glitches, but they are willing to stand behind there work and fix them as soon as possible.

Proof in point the gifts, they tried something new letting us pick our gift and then made good when there was a glitch in sending. Working on a major holiday.

This is something that we will always be a part of thanks to ganz
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:03 AM   #118
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Thanks Ganz!! My family has had a fantastic year playing on WW!
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:05 AM   #119
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Thank you for making this year so great, Ganz! I know that there were problems and frustrations for both of us, but in the end it's all worth it. I'm most thankful for the Ms. Birdy prizes in the clubhouse. That was a really fun challenge. Thanks again!
powerhouse247 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #120
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite is Jumbleberry Fields and the clover puppy, (I love the PSI). And the way You keep improving and adding everything. and the new improved, polite, Customer Service we get when We call with a problem. Thank You, Can't wait for 2010
sandilight is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: