Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 02:08 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Thanks for a great year, Ganz!

Just about everything. Loved the clubhouse seasonal hunts, the new zums, deluxe membership. Wow, too much to enumerate!
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #92
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

I'm thankful for everything in Webkinz World; everything that Ganz has done for Webkinz! Although, an even bigger 'thanks' for creating Signature Webkinz, which are so soft and adorable! Thank you for everything, Ganz! Can't wait to see what's in store for 2010!
cinnabon138 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:11 AM   #93

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Thank you Ganz for creating such a wonderful site for my grandchildren and myself as well. I can't imagine a day without playing in WW. I have so much fun. My grandchildren introduced me to your site. I went from one pet to 73 all of which I haven't adopted yet but will soon. I want to thank you for the fun time at Halloween with the Ghost and of course beautiful Ms. Birdy with her red outfit giving out Christmas gifts to all. I really enjoyed finding her everyday and Santakinz. I love Mr. Moo's ice cream cones and the park. There are so many thing I am grateful for. The list could go on forever. Oh I can't forget making your own clothing and the new recipies. There is so much to do I don't know what to do first.

Signed a very happy Grandmother
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:41 AM   #94

restigouche will become famous soon enough

I am very grateful for introducing the moose.
It is my all time favorite.
Hats off to all the hard work you do all year.
Looking forward to new surprises in 2010.
Thanks a million
restigouche is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:46 AM   #95

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Ganz Its been a wonderful year, with all the new stuff added. Super cute and unique webkinz pets, You guys are amazing.
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:54 AM   #96
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Thanks for the Jumbleberry game! It is so much fun!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:59 AM   #97

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you ganz, yoou have really got me hooked into webkinz. Webkinz is like my favorite game on the computer. I am really obssed in webkinz I made clothes for all of my girls in my webkinz collection. Only if you could make a shi tzu or maltese I would enjoy that. THANK YOU for everything!
cutepets is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:24 AM   #98
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THERE IS SO MUCH that you gave to your customers this year, i pretty much liked each new thing, even if it made the site glitchy, because i know you were trying to give us new things and new ways to connect and have fun. i love the new park, i loved the month of december and all the grand surprrises you gave us............... but mostly i love the new ways you are showing me that as your customer, you DO want to hear what i have to say............ i mean, you proved it Christmas day, that was your gift to me really because when i knew that you knew there was a problem, i knew i didnt have to worry anymore about trying to communicate it to you, i knew youd take care of it and all i had to do was be patient. so thank you so much for that..................i love how creative your employees are and the ideas they come up with, i know the technical and managerial aspects of the ideas can be challenging sometimes but the sheer delight in the imagination required by your employees puts a smile on my face each and every night................... and i love the imaginative foods and pets and the new games......... it is a delight from the creative aspect of things................ i am so hoping that your santakinz is taking a good long rest now because he so deserves it and more.................. thank you ganz. life is not perfect, and i for one, dont expect you to be perfect, just fair and honest i think you are showing me this year that you want that too ................ thank you so much for that and happy new year to each and every one of you............... i appreciate your efforts this year, i really do.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:26 AM   #99
Glad to be
shakesister will become famous soon enough

We are thankful to Ganz for consistently keeping Webkinz fresh and entertaining. Over the past three years, my daughter (and now my son, too) and I have enjoyed playing online and loving the adorable plushes. We are thankful for variety and constant creativity from Ganz's staff. Happy New Year, Ganz
shakesister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:51 AM   #100

London Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Another great Webkinz year......I'm a Mum from England with 2 daughters and we all love Webkinz....and have been members for some years now. We look forward to another fun packed year with I'm sure more gorgeous pets & new games & ideas.
Big thanks for the Zumbubbies.....they are adorable plushes & fun to play on-line with.
Happy New Year Everyone.

.....I forgot to add,
I think our favourite things this year were the collecting of Halloween candy & the MsBirdy Christmas treats......it got us all on Webkinz everyday!....LOL.

Last edited by London Lover; 12-28-2009 at 03:51 AM..
London Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alleys ♥s ganz!, aqua stone was here!!, bluey wuz here!, cheeziful!, ganz rocks, ganz rockx!, ganz<3, i <3 webkinz!, i ♥ ganz, many thanks to ganz!, thank you so much ganz!, thanks ganz, we love you ganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: