Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 12:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Thank you to GANZ creative director

I just read the interview with Ganz creative director, and I think it was wonderful. I'm more excited than ever about WEBKINZ WORLD, and its future! So I'd like to say thanks to him for giving us his time, and answering our questions.

And certainly, a big thank you to Justin and Wendy for snaring this interview; it was a pleasure to read!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 12:06 PM   #2
pm me for it
Gift Guru
blackandgold1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Thank you to GANZ creative director

We should send ganz a thank you card! lol
Old 11-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by blackandgold1
We should send ganz a thank you card! lol

LOL!!! So true, great suggestion.

Perhaps if enough WI members post positive comments, Justin might send our notes of appreciation to GANZ. It was certainly incredibly nice of the Creative Director to answer our questions, and real coup for WI to get an interview with him.

I really thought he was quite informative, without giving away too many inside secrets. I can understand why he didn't want to say too much about certain upcoming things--it would just spoil the surprise!

I can't wait to see it all!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:15 PM   #4
I'm a
Gift Guru

Hercules is a jewel in the roughHercules is a jewel in the rough

I agree whole-heartly! After reading... I made the decision to become a WI Donor because if it wasn't for this site I would be missing out on all of these wonderful information.

ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Many Thanks!°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°ø
Hercules is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Hercules
I agree whole-heartly! After reading... I made the decision to become a WI Donor because if it wasn't for this site I would be missing out on all of these wonderful information.

ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Many Thanks!°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°ø
Wow-----what is a WI donor???? Something else I missed!!!!

I would do that--definitely. If possible, could you please direct me to the right thread to find info about this. thanks!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:20 PM   #6
SweetClover
Gifted

SweetClover will become famous soon enough

Where's the interview? To become a WI donor just go to the top of WI's homepage. you will see a W with the word donors on it. You can probably get more information there.
SweetClover is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
contessa2007
Gift Guru

contessa2007 has a spectacular aura aboutcontessa2007 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Mr Borst & everybody else who works so hard on Webkinz World!! I really appreciate that you took time out to answer our many many questions. I think I am not alone when I say that I will be looking forward to all the great things you hinted at in your interview!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:30 PM   #8
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by SweetClover
Where's the interview? To become a WI donor just go to the top of WI's homepage. you will see a W with the word donors on it. You can probably get more information there.
The interview is located at this link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t122500.html
Old 11-14-2007, 12:33 PM   #9
Gifted

Moochiesmommy is on a distinguished road

I appreciate the time he took to answer our questions and I am very excited about the future of webkinz!
Thanks you.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:33 PM   #10
It's a Fudge Monkey
Gift Guru

Jordyn has a spectacular aura about

Yes, but they didn't say exactly if the Cheeky dog and cat were coming back as Lil'Kinz it's like they were avoiding it. :/
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: