Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #81
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

Super mega toothbusters can't go in the new stove! I thought I had figured out the superstinchew (spelling?) recipe for sure!

View Post Originally Posted by edwardfanful
[QUOTE=marnabear;15398350]I tried it out and made gak, but it is much prettier than the gak you make with a regular stove.
HEy can u tell me here 2 find the mega stove please!!![/QUOTE]

New items on the second page the second item on the top row.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #82
Lil Kinz
edwardfanful is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by LaRena
I just tried out my mega stove, (thank goodness I saved a 50% off coupon - it usually costs over 2000 KC!) It wouldn't mix things until I closed it, then reopened it. It would have what I left in it inside then when I pressed cook it'd make the item. Good luck everyone, this one looks like it'll be hard to find the new recipes!
can u PLEASE tell me where 2 find the mega stove!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #83
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
i looked on webkinz & that stove is MAJORLY exspensive
coupons come in handy. I had a couple 75% and 80% coupons that I had been saving.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #84
mammaroma
Webkinz :)
dotsmom will become famous soon enough

My mega stove does not function properly. I have to add all the ingredients, hit COOK (then it tells me I need five ingredients) if I leave the food on it, close it and reopen it, it will then work. If anyone else has this problem, give it a try!
dotsmom is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #85
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

When I put together those 5 ingredients, I didn't get Ultamacarooni - I got MEGA GUNK!!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #86
Lil Kinz

ryanwolf74 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

Wow! I just bought one today and it is huge!!! Don't worry,I'll try to post undiscovered Mega Stove recipes. Wow,my first comment!
ryanwolf74 is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #87
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Last week I eliminated pancakes on the stove with every possible combination... it took me four days and most of the time in those four days to complete. The task also took me about 60,000 KC in just those four days.

I believe that eliminating an ingredient on the regular stove has 9120 different combinations. If we did the same thing on this new stove, it would take 79.7 million different tries... that's quite the difference! Now, the average W Shop food costs about 6.5 KC. If we multiply 79.7 million times five to get the number of ingredients used in each, that is approximately 398 million food items and at 6.5 KC each, that's 2.6 billion KC to spend! Did I do that all correctly? See how impossible it is? Now, we don't necessarily have to eliminate ingredients completely to solve them, but how sure can one be of certain ingredients being in each recipe?
Wow! What a lot of work you put in! However did you earn enough KC to do it? I'd love to help but I never seem to have enough to spend on food, food, food.

BTW, I bought one today, had a 70% coupon thank goodness. I put it in my new general store.
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #88
Yes I love him.

kubie2 is on a distinguished road

how do you get a mega stove?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #89
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by AgHornsRock
The bad news is...
What?
Our Webkinz Account bought a Mega stove but it disappeared from our room and now it's gone from the W-Shop too!
I had that happen as well but as soon as I logged back in, there it was. Yeah, I was pretty stressed after spending so much money on it!
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #90
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

Doesn't work for me. This is what I get when I cook. See Picture attached wonder if it is because the foods don't line up on the grill. With the not so magic mire that makes 2 strikes for them today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcooking.jpg (179.0 KB, 13 views)
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: