Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #21
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

Goodness gracious...the combination math is staggering! *sweats, wipes brow*

Okay, my son loves trying recipes so away we go!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #22
lillypad380
Webkinz :)

oxcoolshoesxo is on a distinguished road

OMG! i can't wait to figure out some of theese recipies
oxcoolshoesxo is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #23
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

were some of these from the contest they held a while back? does anyone remember?
jagular is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #24
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Say it isn't so.... Well, truthfully, I am not looking forward to re-writing the programming for the recipe guide either and my first thought was "5 ingredients? how many combinations is that??"
Last week I eliminated pancakes on the stove with every possible combination... it took me four days and most of the time in those four days to complete. The task also took me about 60,000 KC in just those four days.

I believe that eliminating an ingredient on the regular stove has 9120 different combinations. If we did the same thing on this new stove, it would take 79.7 million different tries... that's quite the difference! Now, the average W Shop food costs about 6.5 KC. If we multiply 79.7 million times five to get the number of ingredients used in each, that is approximately 398 million food items and at 6.5 KC each, that's 2.6 billion KC to spend! Did I do that all correctly? See how impossible it is? Now, we don't necessarily have to eliminate ingredients completely to solve them, but how sure can one be of certain ingredients being in each recipe?
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #25
lillypad380

oxcoolshoesxo is on a distinguished road

wheres the mega stove in the w shop??
oxcoolshoesxo is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #26
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That looks pretty cool!!!! I will try to buy it so I can start making recipes!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #27
steant is on a distinguished road

providing webkinz dosn't introduce something after you've eliminated it.......and clear your browser cache to find new items...have fun
steant is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #28
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

hey if its not showing up and your running firefox try restarting the program clearing everything and all didnt work for me it too a program restart
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #29
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPup
The Yuminedum looks like strawberries, watermelon, chocolate, marshmallows and maybe a cupcake? The head part looks like a melon, and then the green straight thing could be the rind or whatever it's called. Then the chocolate would the be smile, and the marshmallows the white part of the eyes. They actually show the strawberries. These'll be tough recipes.
That's exactly what I thought it was when I cooked them it didn't work.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #30

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Make sure to clear your cache and then click on the "new items" button in the W Shop.
I'm looking for the mega stove in the W-shop but i don't understand what dose cache mean thanks
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: