Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #191
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

The person above me is correct...this does solve Dulcospire. I posted about it on the Dulcospire thread.

Apparently, someone outside of WI solved this recipe, because I found information about it dating back to July 16th on a couple sites.
sydney88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 10:41 AM   #192
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
The person above me is correct...this does solve Dulcospire. I posted about it on the Dulcospire thread.

Apparently, someone outside of WI solved this recipe, because I found information about it dating back to July 16th on a couple sites.
Here is a picture of it:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #193
lillygirl181144

Wink Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

you can feed the gack to your pets my pets say they want another one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #194
asher2828

Talking Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

I REALLY need to know the new mega recipes! Does anyone know them or if you know someone that does can you send me a link that has them. Thanks =D
Old 07-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #195
asher2828

Red face Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

These recipes look so great! yummy gak. . . . lawl lawl lawl
i really hope to get these recipes right!
oh and i know the recipe for the food with the candy bowl ( i forgot what its called )
thanks =D
Old 07-17-2009, 10:01 PM   #196
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
I don't see the new stove (or the new treetop theme) at the W shop yet??????????
Actually, the new stove is in the W Shop. If you go to the W Shop you should click on the NEW ITEMS and on the second page, the second item is the Mega Stove! It costs 2125 Kinzcash so I suggest that you use a 50% off coupon to make it 1063 Kinzcash. Fir the Treetop room, you have to have an animal that flys. You better have 1000 kinzcash because that is how much the Treetop Room costs. Then you would go to a room in your Webkinz and press Map on the top left corner of the page. Once you press Map click the Buy button on the top right of your Map page. Once youhave done that, you click one of the outlined squares to place your room. Then it says, "Which room would you like to buy?" you would click the one closest to the right which says Treetop Room 10 by 10 and is green with a leaf in it.

Hope this Helps,
Jessica

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I say that the Wurfirst trophy recipe looks like bread and chocolate and something gold. Or it is the granola cereal. Hmm . . . I wonder?

Another thing is that Crunchkinz looks like it could have strawberries and cereal in it but i don't know what kind of ereal it is. Does anyone know???????

I almost have the yuminedum recipe figured out! (i think) anybody else think they almost have it?

I think that I have three of the ingredients in Pomumitta easily spotted is the apple, the bumper is kinz crackers and I believe the blueish insider is from Blueberry cheese cake. Tell me what you think.
I think the yumminedum recipe might be eggs/marshmallows, chocolate, strawberries, shrimp, and something else. Please say what you think it is.

Actually, the new stove is in the W Shop. If you go to the W Shop you should click on the NEW ITEMS and on the second page, the second item is the Mega Stove! It costs 2125 Kinzcash so I suggest that you use a 50% off coupon to make it 1063 Kinzcash. Fir the Treetop room, you have to have an animal that flys. You better have 1000 kinzcash because that is how much the Treetop Room costs. Then you would go to a room in your Webkinz and press Map on the top left corner of the page. Once you press Map click the Buy button on the top right of your Map page. Once youhave done that, you click one of the outlined squares to place your room. Then it says, "Which room would you like to buy?" you would click the one closest to the right which says Treetop Room 10 by 10 and is green with a leaf in it.

Hope this Helps,
Jessica

Another thing is that Crunchkinz looks like it could have strawberries and cereal in it but i don't know what kind of ereal it is. Does anyone know???????

I think the yumminedum recipe might be eggs/marshmallows, chocolate, strawberries, shrimp, and something else. Please say what you think it is. Or maybe it's raspberries!
For The Dulcospire The recipe is: candy apple,Dragon Fruit, Peppermint, Lollipop, and Licorice.

Last edited by Unregistered; 07-17-2009 at 10:01 PM..
Old 07-19-2009, 11:03 PM   #197
Unregistered

Yumminedum i think is chocolate bar, marshmallows, strawberries, and maybe jelly, grape fruit, or dragon fruit. i'll try cupcakes!
I don't know if it's just me but the green thing behing it kind of looks like a taco shell.

Dulcospire:
Candy Apple, Dragon Fruit, Licorice, Lollypop, Peppermint

My pet loves it. Yummy

Last edited by Unregistered; 07-19-2009 at 11:03 PM..
Old 07-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #198
never24

View Post Originally Posted by patches28
ohmigosh those are awesome looking!!!! second comment YAYYYYY and do you buy that at the wshop???? is it for sale right now???????

and i really like all of the rainbow recipes they look AWESOME!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #199
Webkinz :)
Tawnielover is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey i just thought i would tell you people two of the new recipes for the mega stove, one is chocolate bar, chocolate milk, cocnut, fudge, and marshmallows. Then for another recipe its, candy apple, dragon fruit, peppermint, lollipop, and licoric. Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!
Tawnielover is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #200
Unregistered

i have 1!
yaayyyyy!
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: