Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 06:07 AM   #181
Unregistered

Default Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

I almost have the yuminedum recipe figured out! (i think) anybody else think they almost have it?

I think that I have three of the ingredients in Pomumitta easily spotted is the apple, the bumper is kinz crackers and I believe the blueish insider is from Blueberry cheese cake. Tell me what you think.

Last edited by Unregistered; 07-16-2009 at 06:07 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #182
Lil Kinz

Mywprints is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

how do i see how to make those recipes where do i go i getting mad because i cant find any where to find to make things on the mega stove can u plz help me

how do i see how to make those recipes where do i go i getting mad because i cant find any where to find to make things on the mega stove can u plz help where do i go

Last edited by Mywprints; 07-16-2009 at 10:11 AM..
Mywprints is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #183
ow I'm addicted to
Webkinz :)

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Mywprints
how do i see how to make those recipes where do i go i getting mad because i cant find any where to find to make things on the mega stove can u plz help me

how do i see how to make those recipes where do i go i getting mad because i cant find any where to find to make things on the mega stove can u plz help where do i go
Hello! Don't get mad.

"The first known recipe for the Mega Stove has been given to us by Ganz -- Ultimacarooney -- Chocolate Bar, Chocolate Milk, Coconut, Fudge and Marshmallows."

This is the only receipe that Ganz has given out so far. The amazing chefs here at are working on trying to discover some of the other ones. You can also make GAK, which other members have reported that thier pets like and it improves thier pets HHH numbers.

Good luck with your new stove.
CREDD is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #184
Unregistered

What is the yuminedum recipe???????

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I don't have the treetop theme or the stove in my Wshop yet. How come?
You have to look in the "new" section at your Wshop. Thats where the stove and treetop theme are.

I almost have the yuminedum recipe figured out! (i think) anybody else think they almost have it?

I think that I have three of the ingredients in Pomumitta easily spotted is the apple, the bumper is kinz crackers and I believe the blueish insider is from Blueberry cheese cake. Tell me what you think.

I think yumminedum has marshmallows, strawberries, and chocolate bars definately. My other ingredients would be dragon fruit, grape fruit, or jelly? what do you think? please answer.

Last edited by Unregistered; 07-16-2009 at 12:49 PM..
Old 07-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #185
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CREDD
Hello! Don't get mad.

"The first known recipe for the Mega Stove has been given to us by Ganz -- Ultimacarooney -- Chocolate Bar, Chocolate Milk, Coconut, Fudge and Marshmallows."

This is the only receipe that Ganz has given out so far. The amazing chefs here at are working on trying to discover some of the other ones. You can also make GAK, which other members have reported that thier pets like and it improves thier pets HHH numbers.

Good luck with your new stove.
Wow!! That's Cool That Gak can improve your pets HHH numbers!! That just makes me want this stove even more. I always have trouble feeding all my pets.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #186
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
I think i can tell three ingrediants for Yuminedum. Chocolate Bar, Marshmallows, and Cupcake. The rest I don't really know.
Yumminedum i think is chocolate bar, marshmallows, strawberries, and maybe jelly, grape fruit, or dragon fruit. i'll try cupcakes!
Old 07-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #187
crazycat777
Webkinz :)

crazycat777 is on a distinguished road

MegaGunk Nutrition

Happiness: +0
Health:
+5
Hunger:
+7

crazycat777 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #188
Unregistered

I FOUND OUT DULCOSPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-DRAGON FRUIT
-LOLLIPOP
-PEPPERMINT
-CANDY APPLE
-LICORICE
i thought that the yuminedum was eggs, strawberries, and a chocolate bar. Maybe a red fruit or veggie?? or bread??
Old 07-17-2009, 08:54 AM   #189
warriorcat223

Smile Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

i neeeed new recipes for the megastove i just bought!!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #190
Unregistered

Talking Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

What is the yuminedum recipe???????

You have to look in the "new" section at your Wshop. Thats where the stove and treetop theme are.

I think yumminedum has marshmallows, strawberries, and chocolate bars definately. My other ingredients would be dragon fruit, grape fruit, or jelly? what do you think? please answer.
I agree. I think yumminedum consists for sure it is marshmallows, strawberries, and chocolate bar. I think the thing near the bottom looks a lot like shrimp but I'm not sure.

dulcospire:

licorice, candy apple, dragon fruit, peppermints, and lollipop

I agree. I think yumminedum consists for sure it is marshmallows, strawberries, and chocolate bar. I think the thing near the bottom looks a lot like shrimp but I'm not sure.

dulcospire:

licorice, candy apple, dragon fruit, peppermints, and lollipop

thanks for the recipe!

I think yummideum is marshmallows, strawberries, chocolate, shrimp, an something else. I origonally thought it looked like shrimp too! What do you think?

I thought it looked like shrimp so I'm glad to know that I'm not going crazy. But no matter where in this together right guys! We will do anything for those awesome recipes! Even look for shrimp! Anyway I was wondering when I try to trade the recipes and put my mouse over it it always says it is rare or exclusive. I know it really isn't because when I pick it up and put it right back it always just says the name. Is this my computer going slow or does this happen to everyone?

Last edited by Unregistered; 07-17-2009 at 02:56 PM..
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: