Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 10:16 AM   #171
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

View Post Originally Posted by lauryn1
I need to find that avatar thingyyyyy!!!!!!!! bye i hate srry

the mega stove is in the wShop. its in the new items category.

the mega stove is in the wShop. Its in the new items category.

do u understand yet????
Your post seems pretty rude.

also some times it doesn't show up for a while it happened to me when the came out with tree top rooms. I had to waiit a few days for it to become available.

For those having problems: try using another browser sometimes it will show up then.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #172
Webkinz :)
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

COOL! I love making the receipes to exchange with friends and to include with gifts to send.
I just bought the mega stove......and can't wait to use and try and figure out the new receipes you listed. Love this site!
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #173
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Thi sis cool. Can somebody post a picture of the MegaGak? I don't have the stove, and would love to see some! lol
Old 07-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #174
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

in my opinion the base for the Kinzlet Milanese looks like the bowl for the tomato soup! maybe that may help people out!!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #175
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That are cool recipes! I hope I figure one out, it would be great!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #176
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by patches28
ohmigosh those are awesome looking!!!! second comment YAYYYYY and do you buy that at the wshop???? is it for sale right now???????

and i really like all of the rainbow recipes they look AWESOME!!!

yummidum i think has marshmallows-eyes, strawberries-eyes, chocolate bar-smile, maybe dragon fruit, maybe jelly-green plate, maybe grape fruit? plz post your ideas.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #177
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

I say that the Wurfirst trophy recipe looks like bread and chocolate and something gold. Or it is the granola cereal. Hmm . . . I wonder?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #178
Unregistered

Cool Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

Click the image to open in full size.With last night's update to Webkinz World, Ganz added the brand-new Mega Stove which has 5 ingredient containers, rather than the usual 3 for all other appliances!

The first known recipe (shown left) for the Mega Stove has been given to us by Ganz -- Ultimacarooney -- Chocolate Bar, Chocolate Milk, Coconut, Fudge and Marshmallows.

Ganz also added 10 secret recipes for the Mega Stove, so our "forum chefs" will be working with the new stove to make these new recipes! All 10 are shown below, and it appears that, unless a Mega Blender is introduced, the Mega Stove can make blender-style recipes as well.

Click the image to open in full size.

The new Mega Stove secret recipes are Wurstinfirst, Whirlowisk, Crunchkinz, Dulcospire, Knotty Numnums, Kinzlet Milanese, Pomumitta, Superstinachew, Yuminedum and Flanpyre.

We'll be working on our Webkinz Recipe cookbook in order to accommodate the new 5 ingredient recipes, please be patient while we make the changes!

You confuse me. You say you discover it but you don't write down the recipes. I think that its odd. comment me!!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #179
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

View Post Originally Posted by arreicjanuary5
amazing! ! ! i love it! ! ! ! costs a little much for stove though
what is it tht you make them with like what ingredence ...but i love the look of them any way
Old 07-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #180
Unregistered

how do you post pictures? because somebody wants to see mega gunk and i want to post the picture on here but dont know how..help anybody?
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: