Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 08:09 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

how do you know when you are close??
tucsoncook is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #142
GyMnAsT
Gift Trainee

*abby* has a spectacular aura about

cool i dnt have the stove yet but i need to work on getting my pets hunger thing back up. i wassnt on for a week and i got on and WW put all my pets on zero everything. i have 45 webkinz, so its about $100 per webkinz to buy food. im savin up for spa so itll put my pets back regular!!! twenty three thousand somethin dollars
*abby* is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #143
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Post Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

Man, I want them all, but 5-ingredient recipes are going to be too much for us. I wanted Ganz to make recipes EASIER to solve, not harder. Grrr. Ganz can really be a pain sometimes. When they started ripping us off at the eStore, I got mad. Now, oh well. They aren't perfect, but they sure make it hard for us in WW.

Thanks WI for another post of info! Hope you recipe wizards out there can solve 'em!
HannahBonanza is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #144
karissa101512

Smile Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

wow all these recipes look great! im so closed to finding yuminedum! so far i have for a definate!

choco bar, cupcake, strawberries

i hope some of u people could find the recipe it looks really cool and if u find it i just hope youll show all the webkinz fanz the recipe i know i will!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #145

3bluedaisies has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

OK so today my daughter and I solved a recipe for "Sweet Creola". I was told by someone that when you solve a recipe you get an exclusive item. So I need help on figuring out who to submit it to, how to submit it, and is any of this true. We are so excited about solving our first recipe and we don't know what to do. Someone please help.

Thanks

3BlueDaisies
3bluedaisies is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #146
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Man I want those! Please discover them WI! We're counting on you!

View Post Originally Posted by karissa101512
wow all these recipes look great! im so closed to finding yuminedum! so far i have for a definate!

choco bar, cupcake, strawberries

i hope some of u people could find the recipe it looks really cool and if u find it i just hope youll show all the webkinz fanz the recipe i know i will!
Okay! Might wanna try the Ice Cream Cone, too. I'm just guessing, who knows, but it looks like it has ice cream in it. LOL.

View Post Originally Posted by 3bluedaisies
OK so today my daughter and I solved a recipe for "Sweet Creola". I was told by someone that when you solve a recipe you get an exclusive item. So I need help on figuring out who to submit it to, how to submit it, and is any of this true. We are so excited about solving our first recipe and we don't know what to do. Someone please help.

Thanks

3BlueDaisies
I could help! I can send you an exclusive though Webkinz World's KinzPost, all you have to do is PM me the ingredients, you're WW username, and a small list of exclusives you want. Please include many exclusives, because I don't know which ones I have. Hope this helps!

310webkinz

Yeah, I'm sure that Crunchkinz has Super Mega Toothbuster in it! Cuz they're crunchy! LOL.

Yeah, you tell 'em HannahBonanza! You are SO right!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 07-12-2009 at 05:25 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #147
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Don't they realize that guessing five correct food combinations is a lot like guessing five numbers in a lottery? If I could do that, I could afford to buy endless amounts of webkinz food to try these recipes. Of course there are those lucky few who just correctly stumble on the right numbers/foods. The combos are astronomical! Pip,:bokbok:Giblet,Belfrey,Paddy Doyle, (Paddy Doyle is named for a real life manatee), Sumatop, (That's "Potamus" backwards), and :chi:Cha Cha all want new food!
yadyram is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #148
ow Can't Believe I'm

FriendlyUnicorn will become famous soon enough

Helloo
The new stove is awesome i bought it
I think i know WHY Megagunk is delicious for pets
since there can be 8.7 million comboos you'll mosty end up with teh gunk
whiich pets hate so they made it yummy yummy
I have a specail MegaStove fridge for stuff made from the megastove
it's filled up with MegaGunk
I gots an idea

buy 98 of all the 98 types of food in the wshop
FriendlyUnicorn is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #149
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

These recipes look so cool! I can't wait to try out my new stove! I just got it, and so far I made three yummy MegaGunk! LOL. Anyone got any ideas on how these are gonna be made? Is there gonna be a MegaBlender and MegaSandwichMaker in the near future? I hope so! And good luck everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by FriendlyUnicorn
Helloo
The new stove is awesome i bought it
I think i know WHY Megagunk is delicious for pets
since there can be 8.7 million comboos you'll mosty end up with teh gunk
whiich pets hate so they made it yummy yummy
I have a specail MegaStove fridge for stuff made from the megastove
it's filled up with MegaGunk
I gots an idea
buy 98 of all the 98 types of food in the wshop
Ha! That would be expensive! Especially the Spagetti and Sushi!

View Post Originally Posted by 3bluedaisies

Thanks

3BlueDaisies
Hey! Congratz! I just made that recipe and its AWESOME!!! Thanks so much! Keep trying on Tusslepuff for us!

Last edited by HannahBonanza; 07-12-2009 at 09:24 PM..
HannahBonanza is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 08:27 AM   #150

Tkgiggles1 is on a distinguished road

Congrats on the Sweet Creola! Do you mind sharing the recipe?
Tkgiggles1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: