Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

A new front page story has been added:

Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

Click the image to open in full size.With last night's update to Webkinz World, Ganz added the brand-new Mega Stove which has 5 ingredient containers, rather than the usual 3 for all other appliances!

The first known recipe (shown left) for the Mega Stove has been given to us by Ganz -- Ultimacarooney -- Chocolate Bar, Chocolate Milk, Coconut, Fudge and Marshmallows.

Ganz also added 10 secret recipes for the Mega Stove, so our "forum chefs" will be working with the new stove to make these new recipes! All 10 are shown below, and it appears that, unless a Mega Blender is introduced, the Mega Stove can make blender-style recipes as well.

Click the image to open in full size.

The new Mega Stove secret recipes are Wurstinfurst, Whirlowisk, Crunchkinz, Dulcospire, Knotty Numnums, Kinzlet Milanese, Pomumitta, Superstinachew, Yumidenum and Flanpyre.

We'll be working on our Webkinz Recipe cookbook in order to accommodate the new 5 ingredient recipes, please be patient while we make the changes!
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

vampirekinz927 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ten New Webkinz Secret Recipes for the Mega Stove Discovered!

cool first comment and wow cool that will be so fun!
vampirekinz927 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #3

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

ohmigosh those are awesome looking!!!! second comment YAYYYYY and do you buy that at the wshop???? is it for sale right now???????

and i really like all of the rainbow recipes they look AWESOME!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

amazing! ! ! i love it! ! ! ! costs a little much for stove though
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by patches28
ohmigosh those are awesome looking!!!! second comment YAYYYYY and do you buy that at the wshop???? is it for sale right now???????

and i really like all of the rainbow recipes they look AWESOME!!!
Yes, the new stove is available in the W Shop.
Justin is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I tried it out and made gak, but it is much prettier than the gak you make with a regular stove.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

This will be a big challenge
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i want to wish a big GOOD LUCK to our receipe solving chefs. it really looks like they have their hands full this time...... and still no ytt solved yet......
miss spots is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i want to wish a big GOOD LUCK to our receipe solving chefs. it really looks like they have their hands full this time...... and still no ytt solved yet......
I will be the first of the chefs here to say that I am protesting these recipes! 8.6 billion combinations is just ridiculous; combinations will be nearly impossible to try, eliminating an ingredient will most likely never happen. I would bet that without any hints, only 1 of these recipes at the most will ever be solved.

I am sticking with those wondeful regular stove and blender and sandwich maker recipes! Those are the ones that I love trying to solve.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I know out chefs will be solving these new recipes soon!
Closed

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: