Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #71
loves Tobuscus
Webkinz :)

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ten New Pets Added to Webkinz World - Virtual Images, PSIs, PSFs!

OMG.. THIS IS AWESOME!

Plus the wolf's PSI will match her name... River!

I adore the other PSIs as well. So cute!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #72
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i am so excited about these psi's! i ordered 2 nightmares and 2 turkeys. i may need more nightmares! a stable full of horror! lol.
the tye dye suit is so cute! they are just all awesome
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #73

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Ten New Pets Added to Webkinz World - Virtual Images, PSIs, PSFs!

Unstable stable? Ice cream station? Colour changing chair? Awesome! I hope the chair is animated.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #74
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

wow! i know i will be getting a few of that batch! but if i had to choose one of them, i would choose the red wolf! ( which would be my first signature!!)
then i would try to convince my dad to get the tie dye puppy, and log it on my account of coarse!! LOL
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #75
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Ten New Pets Added to Webkinz World - Virtual Images, PSIs, PSFs!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most awesome site EVER!!!! I looked ALL OVER Google and i couldn't find the tye dye puppy psi anywhere except here!!! This site has EVE1RYTHING!!!! I love it! And food recipies! Oh my god they have, like, every single recipie for every single type of cooking item!!!!!!! I go to this site for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Thanks for having this site out there! I give it a total ten!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #76
kdbpanda

kdbpanda is on a distinguished road

I like the silk sparrow. But HATE that it is e-store. I WON'T buy stuff from the e-store. I don't want virtual stuff for money and not have something tangible. If it cost less, I might consider it.:cdee:
kdbpanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:10 PM   #77
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Cute! love the rainbow outfit!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #78

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

Ew, I don't like the tiedye puppy. To much green! It looks like the veggie monster threw up on it xD
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #79

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

These are sooo cute! I really want the Gobbler Turkey, Nightmare,Silk Sparrow, and the Sig Chimp!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #80

Somber is a jewel in the roughSomber is a jewel in the rough

I love all of the PSI's of these animals.
Hmm...the die dyed pup looks rather cute the way it is shown here. (maybe it would look cute in a 70's style room...)

Wish List:
Small. Signature Chimp
Silk Sparrow
(2) Nightmare
Signature. End. Red wolf
Somber is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
emma!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: