Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #31
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: TC Game Piece Poster Bed Replica for Sale at Ganz eStore on October 3rd

I wonder though, how many people would buy a replica of a red lava or a black and purple which hat? Or a ghost vase or ice skates or any of those other highly sought after items that most of us don't even begin to have enough to trade for? Would it change minds then? Would there be more hoorays! and can't waits! then? Is it the items they are choosing or just the principle of the matter? Honestly, I have worked really hard to obtain white ears and wacky jeans, but would not care in the least if they sold them in the estore. Why? Because the reason I traded for these items was to keep them, so I don't care how valuable they are because I don't ever plan on trading them away. The things I like are valuable to me, whether they are valubale to others or not. So, I say go for it and let others have a shot at getting things that were around before they might have started webkinz. Make some dreams come true! It is supposed to be fun. Not "keeping ahead of the Jones's." We were overseas when webkinz started with my hubby's job. They didn't have webbies there. We didn't even know of their existence. Now we love them, but we missed out on those first two years, so it would be great to be able to get some of those items and if replicas are the only way, then to each his own.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

dragon wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: TC Game Piece Poster Bed Replica for Sale at Ganz eStore on October 3rd

ok there going to far i wish they would stop estore it's [a waist of time
dragon wizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #33
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update Commodore...Just wish Ganz would offer the truly rare items as replicas...skates, spittoon (and double rats..this was the first new theme after we joined and didn't have enough sense to get at least one of each..but, too was thinking to myself..a spittoon..really??)
...First dragster, and of coarse the Halloween and Christmas items from that first year..Series 1 items??? Hoping this is not a trend...We did the trading cards really hard for series 1 and 2..less for 3 and 4...too many other items to purchase with verified results..and the cards were fun to a point...just too expensive .....
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:38 PM   #34

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I saw the bed and thought, it would go good in my chocolate labs room (Reeses) room, he has other game items....but today I bought some cards and I got the bed....
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #35
flames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by pigsrockoutloud
why in the world would they do that? You can just get them from trading cards.
Are they going to start selling everything from the e-store?
Probably. Ganz is so greedy. EVERYTHING runs on estore points now. What is wrong with them? It should be illegal to be that greedy.
This is them.
This is us.
Wow. C'mon Ganz, really? That's one of your many low points.
flames13 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: