Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 07:10 AM   #21
sunni49 and sunnidaz
Webkinz :)

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: TC Game Piece Poster Bed Replica for Sale at Ganz eStore on October 3rd

I stopped purchasing items from the estore, except charms, or maybe wallpaper. What bugs me is you can't trade any of the items, except for psi. Why does Ganz care what I do with my pixels after I pay for them? No i will not buy the bed, I'll wait until I find one in the trading room or GE.

sunnidazes
sunnidazes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #22
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: TC Game Piece Poster Bed Replica for Sale at Ganz eStore on October 3rd

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i love that bed! i have a few from the cards, so i don't need it. interesting that they are replicating trading card things. i would love to have the space shuttle
Doubt the shuttle unless the retire the cards -- it's a prize for unlocking one of the sections. In the meantime {see above, long tirade a bit} about them mucking up the coding for current cards in all series but especially series 1 & 2, because of this change in coding no doubt. Hard enough to open up any of the sections much less the entire binder in either series {1 & 2, rest don't have binder} without them further messing up chances to get a blasted needed card but now they have things all messed up even more, even less random to point of literally repeating same 5 over and over no matter how many you put in {I put in BOX so that's 36 VTC just teching the messed up junk} and it repeating same TC code prizes over and over, it's just ridiculous for them to pull this to make a couple more fast bucks over something they don't even have to code in that can't be traded.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #23

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I think the whole point of making them so they can't be traded is to stop the online sales of these items. People sell them for real money. Some rare items go for literally hundreds of dollars. I used to see sales on ebay of these items until ebay shut down the sales. And the stuff wasn't cheap either. Ganz wants control of their profits, they don't want people to make more money off their items than they themselves charge us. That's why you can't kinzpost items from the estore.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #24
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Doubt the shuttle unless the retire the cards -- it's a prize for unlocking one of the sections. In the meantime {see above, long tirade a bit} about them mucking up the coding for current cards in all series but especially series 1 & 2, because of this change in coding no doubt. Hard enough to open up any of the sections much less the entire binder in either series {1 & 2, rest don't have binder} without them further messing up chances to get a blasted needed card but now they have things all messed up even more, even less random to point of literally repeating same 5 over and over no matter how many you put in {I put in BOX so that's 36 VTC just teching the messed up junk} and it repeating same TC code prizes over and over, it's just ridiculous for them to pull this to make a couple more fast bucks over something they don't even have to code in that can't be traded.
i have about 32 packs of virtual cards waiting to be unlocked. i am 1 card away from unlocking another prize and i don't want to lose it. they just keep repeating and repeating
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #25
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
I think the whole point of making them so they can't be traded is to stop the online sales of these items. People sell them for real money. Some rare items go for literally hundreds of dollars. I used to see sales on ebay of these items until ebay shut down the sales. And the stuff wasn't cheap either. Ganz wants control of their profits, they don't want people to make more money off their items than they themselves charge us. That's why you can't kinzpost items from the estore.
They don't care enough overall to track things like that, and besides that some items are tradeable -- for example, while you can't trade the wolf because once you enter the animal code it's on that account you can trad the PSI. The things that can't be traded all they do is buy up a load of codes when the things come out then wait a day or so and raise the prices on it all to resell. Other places such as ****** picked up where ebay stopped so it doesn't matter as far as outlet, there's always a way. They get their money at whatever percentage they want and after that they really don't care enough to spend time and money and all to track it otherwise beyond what isn't selling so they make it POTM or whatever. They're too lazy to fix the coding that wasn't written right to begin with is most of it.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #26
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooo stop making items less valuable in this way
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:33 AM   #27
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

They have gone too far with replicas... Sheesh!
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #28
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I don't care that much for it...
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #29
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Neat, I love this bed!! I traded mine away
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #30
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't do the game pieces, but I do like this bed - may have to think on it! (It will go along with other stuff, I'm sure, not just the game pieces!)
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: