Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 06:04 AM   #11
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: TC Game Piece Poster Bed Replica for Sale at Ganz eStore on October 3rd

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
not cool! I spend hundreds in cash to buy these cards and now they just pop the pixel up on here!

oh wow I had first post, I see people get excited about his is there a prize, lol
Makes perfect sense to me -- I just posted in rare section about a little conspiracy idea of mine that would explain what I've been teching for about a week and going through a box or more of VTC and so forth {causing no end of grief to others but at least getting the word out to some here and there to stop inputting}. Here's what I wrote:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-card-557181/ {supposed to be summarized anytime now, Justin said, for them to post over to main wiki, who knows} and on rare section --

Now, anybody got time for a little conspiracy theory?

We all know their programming is a bit dodgy {at best, and best word I can use on G-rated site and all}, so what does appear to my wondering but sleepy eyes awaiting maintenance end but a new notice from our own Commodore in the Forum about the TC Game Piece Poster Bed being in estore as replica at some time soon. Now I have spent several days, now, and at least a full box just on the teching of the VTC & TC code issueS, problems, and other assorted so not 'glitches' which is supposed to be summarized anytime now by Justin himself for the techs or whatever over there. {See wiki post with link to previous card section thread at http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-card-557181/ & newest forum entry about the TC item estore replica at http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...eplica-559758/ so...that means they've been fiddling with the stupid coding again, for something that isn't {well, wasn't at any rate} even broke but is now going down a certain river in a leaky boat with no paddles headed toward the rapids and...well yanno.

To my way of thinking they now owe me, personally, to open my remaining unopened cards {something like 4 total}, at least a box of VTC, some other people VTC and TC codes, open up their cards/binders, and profuse apologies and other compensation.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #12
Unregistered

Post Re: TC Game Piece Poster Bed Replica for Sale at Ganz eStore on October 3rd

Wow, I must've gotten a good deal for mine. . . a superbed for something that will be eStore! Is the bed retired or is just really rare? I hope I can buy eStore if/when they have a WZ Jeans replica!
Old 09-30-2009, 06:27 AM   #13
sara77elaine
Webkinz :)

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: TC Game Piece Poster Bed Replica for Sale at Ganz eStore on October 3rd

I am not really sure how i feel about the replicas either....
Some work so hard to get trading card & retired items. Now it seems just wait long enough & the item you are looking for just might show up in the estore.
I personally can't ever see myself buying a replica. Part of the challenge is trying to get it yourself.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:33 AM   #14

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, I might have to to that....
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:34 AM   #15
trishohara is on a distinguished road

Why shall I spend $5 for a bed, which you also can get when buying some trading cards (and when buying trading cards you additionally have the fun of surprising what you might get)?
trishohara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:37 AM   #16
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

well..um.. okay? This is kinda... different.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:40 AM   #17
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Huh? For $5? I have like a bunch of those! Is it really a scarcity?
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:46 AM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i always like this theme in series one. but i am confused as to why they would make this a one day purchase.

i really like the enjoyment of the trading cards. i don't feel "rooked" ( pardon the pun) that they are offering it this way, i am just confuzzled as to why they picked this item and not a LAVA LAMP that everyone might really want!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:48 AM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I think the only replica I would definately have to have would be some of the retired holiday clothing. I am sure it will happen eventually.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:50 AM   #20
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i love that bed! i have a few from the cards, so i don't need it. interesting that they are replicating trading card things. i would love to have the space shuttle
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: