Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

Default talk about luck!

a while back, when the racoons and huskys first came out, my family got a few of each to sell on ebay, because they were new, and they were going for about $30. well 1 raccoon didnt sell, so we just kept it til we had a purpose for him. but now they are gonna get retired, so we'll probably sell him when the prices rise! does anyone know when its gonna be officially retired? but i still dont get it, why are they retiring him so soon? he was just created this year!
tee1000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

Default Re: talk about luck!

IDK why they are retiring! I am mad about that! IDK know when it will happen, hopefully in like February!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

yea... its too soon... maybe after they retire then will come a cheeky raccoon? when i first saw the new dog, i thought it was a cheeky cow. lol
Old 01-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #4
PinkROX12
Webkinz :)

Ryahkc is on a distinguished road

They are probably (i think) retiring in a few weeks. I am happy cuz i have the raccoon!! it will be the first pet that i have that is retired!!
Ryahkc is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
Ask me!
Banned
hollistergurl95 will become famous soon enough

I also think it is too soon, they came out what, 2 months ago? They probably will retire very soon, keep your eyes peeled on the Webkinz List!

~Amanda
Old 01-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Originally Posted by Ryahkc;3832***
They are probably (i think) retiring in a few weeks. I am happy cuz i have the raccoon!! it will be the first pet that i have that is retired!!
well congrats! i have the :gorlil) and my sis has the (lil) we got them waay back though.

---------- tee1000 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hollistergurl95
I also think it is too soon, they came out what, 2 months ago? They probably will retire very soon, keep your eyes peeled on the Webkinz List!

~Amanda
actually june... but still, ive only started seeing them everywhere for about 2 months. they were very hard t find when they first came out.

Last edited by tee1000; 01-02-2008 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #7
PinkROX12
Webkinz :)

Ryahkc is on a distinguished road

tee1000 you're really lucky i reallllllyyyyy want the its soooooo cute!!!!
Ryahkc is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ryahkc
tee1000 you're really lucky i reallllllyyyyy want the its soooooo cute!!!!
my sis just LOVES her keke! in 4 days, we would have gotten her a year ago.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #9
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would say they may be making another racoon , so they retired this one .
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

I asked for it for my Birthday! (the raccoon) It is January 14th! I hope I get it!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: