Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #31
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Tail Towns Update - Official Images of First Series Figures

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
I did sign up today, but I am still confused as to where everything is.
It does look to be fun and adventurous!
It's not Vbulletin format so it's a bit tricky at first but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it fast!
I am over there too, as Exoteric, of course and I am super thrilled to try this out but I am not
letting my WW go like I did when Free Realms started.

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
Any idea on the pricing for the figurines?
I wish I knew..I have been trying to figure that out since day one. My only guess is to call around and see if someone ordered these. I bet I'll find them first on Ebay and the prices will be high.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Tail Towns Update - Official Images of First Series Figures

I'm happy for the whole Tail Towns thing (not that I can play but whatever) but I'm really hoping that once the site is open & the new Insider thing is up & running that I won't see anything about TT here at WEBKINZ Insider again. Sorry but I'm not interested in it,
I LOVE ALL MY WEBBIES!!!!
WEBBIES FOREVER!!!!!
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #33
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait for these to come out! Even if I can't find the figurines right away, I'm glad I can try it out via the free trial.

These might not be for everyone, but I'm glad that WI is letting us know about it!!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #34
larissanicole

puppylucky100 has a spectacular aura about

yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy i cant wait until they come out i am old enough too it is nice that there is website for are ages yayy i going to get one on the day they come out also there so cute i love them
puppylucky100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #35
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I plan on trying this site, it looks pretty cool and fun!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #36

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

i might get one . it looks kind of fun
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #37
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Gee, they are really cute but we have collected enough things already from Webkinz and we're pretty invested there...maybe if they have a trial we will see what it's about. I don't know if Webkinz Jr. made out very well so I wonder about this one.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #38
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

i will stick with webkinz. i will definitely not be buying or allowing my daughter to play with them. if you look closely one of the figurines appears to be holding a cocktail or maybe its a martini. i think that sets a terrible example. i know these are targeted for kids 13 and older. does that mean i should just buy my daughter a tail towns figurine and a cocktail when she turns 13? and they say these are for kids? not! i might change my mind if they remove this particular figurine with the cocktail but until then i will stick with webkinz. i think ganz made a bad decision in their planning of the characters when they chose this line up.

maria
bryansmom1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #39
panda4christ

panda4christ will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bryansmom1985
i will stick with webkinz. i will definitely not be buying or allowing my daughter to play with them. if you look closely one of the figurines appears to be holding a cocktail or maybe its a martini. i think that sets a terrible example. i know these are targeted for kids 13 and older. does that mean i should just buy my daughter a tail towns figurine and a cocktail when she turns 13? and they say these are for kids? not! i might change my mind if they remove this particular figurine with the cocktail but until then i will stick with webkinz. i think ganz made a bad decision in their planning of the characters when they chose this line up.

maria
I could not have said it better
love you sis
panda4christ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #40
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

this is really cool! i can't wait for this to come out. i want that soccer raccoon!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: