Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #21
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Default Re: Tail Towns Update - Official Images of First Series Figures

I am gonna get the gal who is holding onto a cocktail glass. lol. I cannot wait to see what the site is about. It would be really cool if it had a place where people could play games together. Not like the tournament area,.but more like the parties. Where it is a room full of people,.maybe some card games or bingo something where people can chat and play games at the same time.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #22

webkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura about

ummmmmm there kinda creepy i dont plan on trying i love webkinz and always will
webkinzrare:) is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #23
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Those look awesome.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

I'm definitely going to get one of these. I love the Ballerina! She is adorable. I'm wondering if we will be able to name a figurines? Dress them up? And do things like the things in Webkinz World???

I hope so! I'm not sure if I can get one when they come out because I'm not allowed spending my money until I go on vacation. That means no Webkinz till SUMMER! I think I'll die. I'll try to convince my parents to at least buy 1 or 2 Webkinz and a Tail Towns figurine. I also want the Carrots Mazin' Hamster! Don't know how to convince them but I will try my best. You know how parents are, they always know the all the tricks!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #25

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Oh how awesome!!!! I love collecting Charming tails by Enesco. They are pretty pricey though. Are these ceramic or resin or are they like a plastic figure like the webkinz figurines.
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #26

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Can't wait to see this! Thanks for letting us know! This should be very fun and interesting...
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #27
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: Tail Towns Update - Official Images of First Series Figures

These are soooo cute! I hope they are released soon! Thank you WI!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:58 PM   #28

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

OK... I don't get this thing. At all.
Instead of spending money on other stuff like this, why not just get ebkinz?
Oh, I get it now. It's for people who don't like ebkinz, yet they buy Ganz items. Is that it?
Definatly not happening here. I prefer ebkinz.
-CrystalstarKinz
Proud owner of 18 ebkinz, 1 Zum , 1 KinzKlip , 1 hamster. ebkinz!

CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #29
wausau is on a distinguished road

I do find the format and stuff for the new site interesting but I will not be joining it until they come out with some squirrels.
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #30
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Any idea on the pricing for the figurines?
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: