Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #21
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Tail Towns Update - Official Images of the first 6 Creatures!

I can't wait to try..if it's anything like Free Realms I'm game. I really can't wait to see if there's a monkey though..monkeys can be forest creatures too right..I need a monkey..please let there be one!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Tail Towns Update - Official Images of the first 6 Creatures!

Thanx Justin for this update on Tail Towns.

The figures are cute & I love the little ballerina mouse BUT it isn't for me for the same reasons as heart891011 gave. I'm staying with all my webbies.
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #23
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

They are cute, but I have not decide on if I will play the game, depends on how much they cost. I already am addicted to webkinz.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #24
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Has Ganz released a price? I would love to get one for my mother (she is a cake decorater/ baker)! I wish they'd come out before Mothers Day.
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #25
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by babs
They are cute, but I have not decide on if I will play the game, depends on how much they cost. I already am addicted to webkinz.
Exactly...I'm not ready to ditch Webkinz just yet! So I'm hoping they are around $10 tops. I'm sure there won't be the vast amount of figures as there are Webbies so that too makes a difference.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #26

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I think they are cute. I'm not sure if I'm getting any as of yet. It depends on how much they cost and if I can find them. I have a hard enough time getting webbies.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #27
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

If they are $10 or under, I may get the ballerina mouse since I dance.
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #28
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

They are cute but.. idk. xP
I agree with my mom, they realized Webkinz Jr.'s weren't selling as well as they hoped, so now they are going at the higher age group of webkinz, instead of the little..
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #29
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Cute and interesting!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #30
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

I can't say I really like them.
#1NFL FAN is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], amber420 got 1st tag! :], it's jj(:, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: