Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Tail Towns Series 1 Figurines Revealed!

They are kinda cute. Seems like a more mature thing compared to Webkinz. I prefer Webkinz figures though.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 06:03 PM   #42
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Sounds intresting, so what I hear it's for ages 13 and up? I went on the insider and the information is kinda foggy. Webkinz JR for younger ages, Webkinz for all ages and Tail towns is more for the older kids and adults?

View Post Originally Posted by sillybung
Sounds intresting, so what I hear it's for ages 13 and up? I went on the insider and the information is kinda foggy. Webkinz JR for younger ages, Webkinz for all ages and Tail towns is more for the older kids and adults?
I don't really play WW much anymore anyway cuz it kinda bores me now, Tails towns sounds like a nice alternative! I play Toontown mostly.

Last edited by sillybung; 01-15-2011 at 06:03 PM..
sillybung is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #43
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

They look so cute!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #44

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

wow really 20? or 15 dollars that is kind of pricy, i mean i could afford it but for such a small figure? it doesnt look as fun as webkinz, and i spend enough on webkinz i dont think i will be getting won but maybe the fox looks cool i'll try it out before i judge it, and keep up with tail towns insider. just have to see
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #45
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

This is not Webkinz, this is not a place for my whole family to play, so we shan't partake. I don't see a debate since we're comparing apples to steak (not even apples to oranges because least those are both fruit). I really think this is going to be something that is for people not like me, and may of the others I've come to know that enjoy Webkinz-the family oriented ones. That doesn't mean it isn't awesome, I'm sure it is...just not for us...

I guess my only real comment regarding this information is that I have no comment.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #46

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

where did people find out that they cost 20 dollars? i was really hoping that the figurines would be more grown up looking, but maybe when i can see tehm in a store i can get a better look at them. i really hope this site is fun!
ra1727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #47
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Tail Towns Series 1 Figurines Revealed!

So cute! I like the fox.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #48
ℓєт ιт gσ

Ellaworld is an unparalleled talent
Ellaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talent

They're kinda cute but I'm not buying them.
Ellaworld is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #49

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

i am only going to get them for 1 or both of these reasons. #1i get rewarded on WW in some way, #2 if they're really cute and not too expensive.

ill try out the free trial before i make my final decision, but unless it WOWs me it on my no-no list.

Last edited by jeans94; 01-15-2011 at 07:00 PM..
jeans94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:41 PM   #50
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I just wish they had made a frog or toad in the first series. I may give it a try. It would be nice to start a game on the ground floor so to speak.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: